+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kell on Earth

FORT Fogey

Re: Kell on Earth

I love this show! So much drama! It kept me on my toes!

Me too!! Love this show!! Thought last night's epi was great....but sheesh why did that client fire Kelly...because of the seating OR because he did not make the cover of WWD (Women's Wear Daily)?

It was nice to see that Kelly can scream and yell at the Interns and then also have a good time with them....esp when Tim's mom from Ireland was on the phone and asked to speak to Kelly. I did think it was rather odd that the Ireland mom said to Kelly that they were concern as they had not heard from Tim in a day??????? Whatttttttttt! Weird. I thought the mom was going to say something like in two weeks.

That one Intern...Stephanie Voorhees, she seemed like a real ditz to me. She will be gone before the season is over. Those gift bags looked HORRIBLE.

Ava is adorable.

Next week looks good.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3822767;
    That one Intern...Stephanie Voorhees, she seemed like a real ditz to me. She will be gone before the season is over.
    I don't think she's a ditz, but I do think the guy who is Kelly's new assistant (guy with long dark hair that sometimes wears skirts) hit the nail on the head when he said Stephanie was probably someone who always had everything go her way, no problems, lots of attention, etc, and working in the fashion industry is something so different from her previous experience as a finance major. I think she's probably used to a more regimented, predictable environment, and doesn't have any practical experience with thinking "outside the box."

It was nice to see that Kelly can scream and yell at the Interns and then also have a good time with them....esp when Tim's mom from Ireland was on the phone and asked to speak to Kelly. I did think it was rather odd that the Ireland mom said to Kelly that they were concern as they had not heard from Tim in a day??????? Whatttttttttt! Weird. I thought the mom was going to say something like in two weeks.

Ummmm my son lives in Philadelphia & if I don't hear from him by noon I am freaking out. OKAY I ADMIT IT!!! I am one of those helicopter parents. Unlike some "parents" on certain RHW series, not to name names AlexisLynne,TammySue I actaully raised my son. He is even biologically mine & not "rented" by the show.

I will admit at first I didn't like this show but I watched reruns last night since I didn't have to go to work this morning (or tomorrow or maybe Friday; I have to dig out first)
    I really was impressed with Kell. The previews made her seem like a real *itch but I actually found her to be warm & caring to her employees; not at all what I expected. I was surprised that her desk was in the same room as her employees.
    Okay one thing, can someone who has watched this show more than I have explain what/why that guy with the long brown hair was doing wereing a 1 shoulder top?

Really enjoyed this epi BUT please Kelly do NOT post on your Facebook acct when a client does not pay their bill. Yes, they are idiots but taking it to the internet is so not the way to go. :nono
    KAREN

^ Yeah posting on Facebook about a client didn't seem professional to me either. Next week a couple people get fired. I'm guessing Stephanie Voorhees is one of them. She seems incompetent at the job. I like that Kelly finds time to spend with her little girl even though she has a crazy-busy job.

FORT Fogey

Really respect all three partners, Kelly, Robyn, and Emily, as every minute of their work day seems to be constant pressure! Again, I'm so glad we get to see other sides to Kelly, and not just the angry "maniac" they showed us on 'The Hills,' and 'The City.' Ava seems to be a really well-adjusted, sweet girl. So cute to see Kelly and Ava together. From the previews, looks like we get to see Ava's father next week.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3830363;
    ^ Yeah posting on Facebook about a client didn't seem professional to me either.
    Blame it on the interns Dumb as a bag of hair (all of them).

FORT Fogey

How much time do they waste complaining, bashing, and degrading Stephanie Vorhees? That doesn't fix anything. It wastes time.

Love, love, love the show!! The blogs are also a hoot! I do agree that they spend wayy too much time complaining about what didn't get accomplished in the office, but I really think that happens at most offices!! I love the drama factor, I loved that they didn't really know how to put gift bags together, hello...haven't you ever recieved a present? I think that it would be a really fun office to work in...who else gets to wear pj's to work?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast