+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Secrets of Aspen - VH1

Secrets of Aspen - VH1

Did anyone watch this mess of a show???

FORT Fogey

Re: Secrets of Aspen - VH1

Yes. It was a mess.

Those 2 dark haired chicks arguing with each other drove me nuts, give it a rest.
    The only semi-normal person on the show was the massage therapist.

This mess has to be better than that Fantasia For Real crap-fest though. Bleh.

FORT Fogey

I am excited for Fantasia for Real. Fantasia has an interesting life and an interesting story. Whatever was going on with this Aspen show was just a bundle of mess!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I usually like most of these types of ensemble type reality shows (The Hills, The City, Miami Social, 90210, Real World, etc) but this one was awful. I could barely get through the first episode, and have no interest in any of the characters. This formula is getting really old: over made-up, shallow, young women, with their competitive pettiness and catfights. . . not interesting.

I blame the producers and casting people. Give us some interesting people to watch, and give the characters something interesting to do. These women may look fairly attractive, but they're NOT INTERESTING! And there's no particular plot - basically nothing much going on except back stabbing. . . (Even that train wreck Jersey Shore has some quirky interesting folks to watch. Yes we cringe, but we watch, and have plenty to talk about.)

I thought it was hilarious!

FORT Fanatic

...What is this hot mess?

Whatever the scary lady's name is she is acting like she put up the young brunette in her house for 5 years and gave her part of her kidney. LET IT GO! Also i love how she went on and on about how she has kids to support and blah blah. Yeah i am sure you are on the way to the poor house because you gave this girl a few sandwiches.

i love how these people get on shows like this telling us how much they love their kids and all that, then you get a cut of them dragging someone off to the toilet 5 secs after meeting. oh and then complain about how they didn't like how they were portrayed by the editing. is that my new daddy/mommy?
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

+ Reply to Thread