+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Worst Cooks in America

Re: Worst Cooks in America

I was just checking the TV Guide Online for tonight, and the last show of the series is at 10 pm.

I figured I'd post in case I wasn't the only one who had missed that somehow!

I wonder why they changed the time slot for the ending, but then it is not like it will not be on another 100 million times
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fan

I may have to revise my opinion of this show. This last episode shows that they are indeed learning more than I thought they were. All four did a great job improving their recipes! Too bad about Eddie's undercooked shrimp though.

I did agree with the judges on who should stay. I would have liked to see Jen Vecchio stay though, I thought she has done a great job and she's been helpful to the others at her own expense.

Interestingly, both final 2 are from Anne's team. So it should be a win~win for her. And these 2 girls seem to have a good friendship, so it's kind of nice to see them finish together.

I did a little bit of reading. Kelly said that Beau ended up cooking for her wedding, as a favor after her caterer fell through. And he hooked Sophia up with a chef in her area that she is able to work with and learn from. Very nice on both counts.

The show finally makes sense. I am glad to see Rachel win the competition. This entire competition only took 10 days! They were never going to be taught how to actually cook meals, just the one for the judges. I think the things they learned can be used in a home enviornment.

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3814750;
    The show finally makes sense. I am glad to see Rachel win the competition. This entire competition only took 10 days! They were never going to be taught how to actually cook meals, just the one for the judges. I think the things they learned can be used in a home enviornment.
    I would have been happy with either one winning. Jennie looked devasted. I think this show boosted their self confidence to try new things. So its good after all.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I would have been happy with either one winning. Jennie looked devasted. I think this show boosted their self confidence to try new things. So its good after all.
    I was hoping Beau would offer her a job in his kitchen (he must have one somewhere, right?) or something like that.

I really thought Jennie was going to win, given what the judges said (but I was OK with Rachel winning).

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3813268;
    I think an intense 7 to 10 day boot camp covering cooking terms, knife skills etc... everything the basic cook needs to know and then throw them into a competition would have benefited all of the contestants and would have been more fun to watch.
    I would watch that! If I have a cook book, I can make decent food. My hubby has the instinct to taste and know what to add. Sigh.

I am glad Rachel won.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Congrats to Rachel for winning. I felt bad for Jenny though, she was devastated, she wanted to win so bad. I want the recipe for that chocolate lava cake, it looked delicious!

If you go to the web site you will find the recipe. Food Network - Easy Recipes, Healthy Eating Ideas and Chef Recipe Videos : Food Network and click on the show

+ Reply to Thread