+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Get rid of Kia.....please.

And enough with the borders!!!
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

She is so lacking in imagination that she pretty much just slaps up a border in every room.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fanatic
    oh my gosh. the grass astro-turf, the flowers, and the fence (and the swing)...it reminded me of a gravesite too! who wants a swing in their guestroom! i can't imagine a single guest wanting to sleep there.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I cringe every time I see Kia onscreen or hear that terrible voice. Ugh!!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Kia has such poor design ideas and is so obnoxious, I wonder how she ever got the job in the first place. She can get pretty sharp with the HO's if they question her ideas, too. If she finally caves in, she makes sure the HO's know how stupid she feels their suggestions are. This is the "designer" who put a white picket fence around a bed in the guest room!!! Yeah, real practical.

I wish they'd put her on the same plane that they put Des on -- the one with the one-way ticket that never returned. Des can make stupid lamps out of antlers and broken plates and Kia can braid window coverings out of old socks and pipe cleaners.

I actually liked the kitchen she redid on the 9 o'clock show last night. I was shocked that it turned out so well.
    Men are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile as you see one tumble down the stairs.

The kitchen did look pretty good, but she did get rid of their table and replaced it with an island which I don't like, unless they had another place to put the table.
    For their own day to day meals sitting at the island is fine, even though she didn't give them any stools to sit on, but if you have people roud then you need a proper table to eat at imo.

I didn't like the double bass storage cabinet either.
    "That's Numberwang!"

The kitchen looked much better. Though I disliked the wall paper on the ceiling (even if it was to hide holes). Still, I sort of felt like I could have done that myself -- paint, add a new (cheap) counter, a small island and a few cabinets. That was what made it look better. The musical stuff I didn't really like.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Kia just insists on doing themed rooms and using wallpaper borders. I guess she thinks its her trademark or something.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

I am still shuddering at the camouflage room she did... she used a PARACHUTE for curtains! That room was awful!

You're right though, not as bad as the astro-truf one, but I felt so bad for the home-owners with the military mess.
    Joy
    Blogging away in my LaughAtlantis world...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast