+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Get rid of Kia.....please.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I agree with you totally. Maybe they could save her for special design projects-like decorating closets or dog houses.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Kia really should be kicked off... but hey, Hilde has stayed despite that awful flowers on the wall bathroom from h*ll.

And the flying carpet bed? Hello?!? How can you take advantage of the romantic air of the rest of the room when you're swinging around like that?!? Hmm....

Livin' in the Boondocks! QueenKing's Avatar
    I agree. I saw her do a room where she put astroturf on someone's bed. I thought "That HO is going to kill her right there on screen." Guess what? She LOVED it? There's no accounting for taste, that's for sure!

I can't stand Hilde either. If I came home to a dark gray room with all of my furniture painted black let me tell you - she would be painting everything all over again. I saw one show where she covered a bathroom in fake flowers. Cute until the dust settles - then what?
    This ain't the revolution. It is entertainment. --Aaron McGruder

Originally posted by Cleo
    Kia is really bad ... the worst (my opinion) she did was the room with the bed spread with the fake grass carpet and the flowers ... that was horrible !!
    It looked like a grave yard..................she's horrible.....actually scary.

I think she's even worse than Hilde because of how often she wastes money.
    I've seen a few shows where she's had to junk major projects because they haven't worked out.
    She seems to have zero technical ability.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'll never be able to figure out how Kia ever got hired to do this show. She sucks!!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

She's horrible...she's even worse than that lady from the first season of the show....Des I think they called her. Kia's designs are really cheesy. I would quit the show right then if I knew Kia was going to be my designer

I would never let her touch a room in my house and I would not want to work with her either. She has a blah personality and thinks she's really cool. I. can't. stand. her!!!!

You'll get no argument from me there breathless, can't stand her either.
    I haven't seen one single room of her's that I've even remotely liked.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Get rid of Kia.....please.

Could that look more like a cemetary spot? It was scary!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleo
    Kia is really bad ... the worst (my opinion) she did was the room with the bed spread with the fake grass carpet and the flowers ... that was horrible !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast