+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The New Jackson's reality show

Re: The New Jackson's reality show

are they ever going to get their show together?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3796973;
    are they ever going to get their show together?
    I've watched every episode and keep wondering the same thing!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I am enjoying the show. I don't see it as cashing in on MJ. I grew up on the Jackson 5 and it makes me smile to see them interact with each other. I have always had a crush on Marlon & Jackie since I was a girl and that hasn't changed at 47,lol.

I can see the grief in the faces of the brothers when they talk about michael.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I also like seeing the interactions between the brothers. Jermaine seems to be quite "the divo". What is with that scarf always wrapped around his neck? I cracked up when his brother asked him if his camel was tied up outside! And when they were talking about outfits for the show, and Jermaine said he'd handle that, somebody said that he'd have them going out there looking like Liberace!!!

I swear, there's one in every family!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3798659;
    I also like seeing the interactions between the brothers. Jermaine seems to be quite "the divo". What is with that scarf always wrapped around his neck? I cracked up when his brother asked him if his camel was tied up outside! And when they were talking about outfits for the show, and Jermaine said he'd handle that, somebody said that he'd have them going out there looking like Liberace!!!

I swear, there's one in every family!!
    I could be wrong but I think Jermaine wears the scarf to protect his throat some how. I love seeing grandpa Marlon also. Marlon has been married to the same woman since he was 18 yrs old!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I thought it might be for throat warmth, too, but then I started thinking about his wife being from the Middle East, and him being Buddhist and wondered if there was a connection.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3798679;
    I could be wrong but I think Jermaine wears the scarf to protect his throat some how. I love seeing grandpa Marlon also. Marlon has been married to the same woman since he was 18 yrs old!
    I have always respected that about Marlon and his family. He seems the most "real" of all the brothers, and has a nice sense of humor.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

They are all so soft spoken. Tito looks like papa joe doesn't he?

Jermaine wears the scarf because of his muslim faith.

I thought it was funny when they put wine on the meat...kinda mean, but funny.

Jermaine was the one married to Hazel Gordy right?

I wish Tito would lose his attachment to those bowler hats. I don't think they do anything for him but, obviously, he does.

Thanks for the correction on Jermaine's religion! Makes more sense now. I don't know where I got 'Buddhist' from.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3798706;
    They are all so soft spoken. Tito looks like papa joe doesn't he?

Jermaine wears the scarf because of his muslim faith.

I thought it was funny when they put wine on the meat...kinda mean, but funny.

Jermaine was the one married to Hazel Gordy right?
    Right, he was married to Hazel. Tito said on one show how he looks like Joe!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast