+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: The Sing-Off

Re: The Sing-Off

I loved that it was without music. I never watched much of Idol or x-factor. The sing off was much better in my opinion

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Boo-Hiss on the cancellation!
    tapper01 and its_glinda_now like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am still bummed that this show was cancelled but that train wreck x-factor is still on as is AI and The Voice.

This one was all voices and was fantastic.
    sparklete likes this.

Holy cow! Did anyone see that the show is coming back? Just saw a commercial while watching the game. It's coming back in December. I'm so excited.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I'm going to watch. They sound really good in the commercials.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

And I have not seen previous seasons. So this would be a first. I'm assuming there are no "auditions" or anything? Just like DWTS? A set group of groups begin, one wins.

As a general rule I do not watch competition singing shows. Usually I just find the people to be mediocre. HOWEVER, this show is an exception. These groups are very talented and I enjoy seeing how they re-work the songs they are given. In the last season there was an ENORMOUS group of young men who did an amazing montage of Queen songs. I didn't think I would enjoy it since I am not a huge Queen fan, but it gave me chills! I will likely check this out.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    And I have not seen previous seasons. So this would be a first. I'm assuming there are no "auditions" or anything? Just like DWTS? A set group of groups begin, one wins.
    No auditions that we see. I think the groups send in videos beforehand and then the higher ups make the selections. I think it starts off with 8-10 groups and then narrowed down to 1 winner.

This is truly one of my all-time favorite shows. I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    In the last season there was an ENORMOUS group of young men who did an amazing montage of Queen songs. I didn't think I would enjoy it since I am not a huge Queen fan, but it gave me chills! I will likely check this out.
    I remember that group. They were awesome. I was listening to a Queen song not that long ago and I thought of that group. Think I'm gonna go to YouTube now and refresh my memory. ;-)

I can't wait. So glad this show is back on. Love Ben Folds and Shawn Stockman. I liked Sara B so we will see how Jewel does.

Saw one preview and a group was doing "Life is a Highway" and Ben said he felt bass in his butt

+ Reply to Thread