+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: The Sing-Off

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Sing-Off

I can never remember the name 'Urban Method', and I thought for sure that they would be gone last night; the become 'Urban Something', in my mind. I can't believe that they stayed over Afro Blue. NFL1, if you hadn't called their name, I would have had a blank in my mind.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1 View Post
    Why or Why was urban method saved?? I thought for sure they'd be the 2nd group gone...
    I can't figure this out for the life of me! Urban Method and Afro Blue were my least favorites of the final 4, but based on last night there is no way Afro Blue should have gone home.

I just hope Urban Method doesn't pull out the win now, I would seriously be so pissed. lol

Ok...i thought the Aires were toast last night. They had the worst criticism from the judges. But in order to save them the bottom two were made to do a sing-off! Shawn voted for Afro-Blue because he believes that their style and voices make for a better recording since the prize is for a recording contract. Sarah went with the Aires because she always loved their performance and that they are entertainers. Ben however voted on who he thought was the most consistent througout the competition which is the Aires. I disagree with the choice because it negated Afro-Blue's performance for that night which were better than the Aires. I would not have done the showdown in the end.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

You can vote online, at NBC.com, until Sunday, November 27th at 9pm eastern. And each email address can vote 10 times.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

A little late to make a comment, but as usual, Pentatonix was off-the-charts good Monday night. I listened to their 2nd performance many times. Hard to believe there are only 5 people in that group! Their sound is so full. And why have they kept Mitch hidden all this time? I thought he was filler, and then when he finally had his solo - Holy cow! What a voice! Maybe not a voice to use as lead a lot, but every single one of those people have so much talent. And to find out 3 of the 5 are only 19! Wow! They just have to win.

I think it is Penatonix's to lose. Out of the ones left, they are the best. I liked the Y-Jays and also Vocal Point. My daughter liked Delilah

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought Delilah, by comparison, was thin-sounding.
    NCLurker likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Spoiler alert, in case the finale hasn't finished in your time zone.

Click to see Spoiler:
    YAY!!! Pentatonix wins!!! Finally, the one that I really hoped for came out on top!

Also - next week they're going to have a Christmas special next Monday with some of the best acts from all 3 seasons.
    tapper01 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post

Click to see Spoiler:
    YAY!!! Pentatonix wins!!! Finally, the one that I really hoped for came out on top!

Also - next week they're going to have a Christmas special next Monday with some of the best acts from all 3 seasons.

cool

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post

Click to see Spoiler:

Thank goodness. I could not stomach this season. The charm was completely lost for me. I HOPE they have Street Corner Symphony and the Backbeats from Season 2 and The Beelzebubs from Season 1 (although I suppose they've all graduated from school by now!).

+ Reply to Thread