+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: The Sing-Off

FORT Fogey

Re: The Sing-Off

I'm really missing the live aspect that made this show really special...and our voting rather than the judging deciding who goes home!

Really loving Sara as the female judge. The only thing about this show that has ever bugged me was Nicole. Sara gives constructive feedback as much as the guys do.

Was bummed when Delilah got the boot. Really liked them as a group. I like all the groups that are left, but rooting for Pentatonix for the win! I look forward most to what they are going to do next. But like a few members of each group, so will be happy with who ever wins. They are all so talented.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1 View Post
    I'm really missing the live aspect that made this show really special...and our voting rather than the judging deciding who goes home!
    I like that the judges kind of whittle it down and weed out the groups. I think that they finale will be live or at least voters choose the winner (I feel like I heard that somewhere)

FORT Fogey

I too appreciate whittling down, but maybe to the top 5 or 6...then it should be up to us rather than judges favorites, or folks that some of us don't care as much for, and will never win if it's up to us in the finale??

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What I hate about public voting is that, a lot of times, people vote for groups for reasons other than pure talent....as long as they are not obnoxious. It starts to become political.

I love the Dartmouthaires, and Pentatonix. Pentatonix is winning me over more and more every week. They are just amazing!!! I was totally floored at their performance on Let's Get It On.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

How does the voting work tonight - anyone watching live? I'm watching women's hoops and will switch over when the game is over...please post the #s?

FORT Fogey

I couldn't watch this show this season. The producers really ruined it for me. The format was awful, the length of time it went on for was awful, and even the selection of bands was awful (well, maybe it was just a volume thing).

They shoulda kept it as it was .... humble and short and sweet over the holidays.

FORT Fogey

I wish the public got to vote on final four.

Wow, not a popular choice to send home. There's alot of shocked and saddened faces with the exit of Afro Blue. Really suprised the Aires were in bottom at all.
    Last edited by SpringMaiden27; 11-22-2011 at 12:56 AM.

FORT Fogey

I agree - we should have VOTED, then had another week for us to vote on finals!

FORT Fogey

Why or Why was urban method saved?? I thought for sure they'd be the 2nd group gone...

+ Reply to Thread