+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: The Sing-Off

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Sing-Off

Unfortunately, I can't find that they are doing an encore show this week. I forgot to watch, also. Delilah is dabbling around in the bottom of the competition so much that I believe that it is only a matter of time before they are out. I just don't think that they have staying power.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

SO bummed that Northshore is gone...this is the first time a boot I truly think would have been different if WE all got to vote!! I didn't know which of the first 5 would go though, I did like all of them, though thought Yellow Jackets is the least versitle.
    its_glinda_now and sparklete like this.

love Pentatonix yet again!

And is anyone loving Ben Folds and his goofy yet insightful critiques?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

There is an encore show TONIGHT at 10 pm on Oxygen!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

Am I the only one who doesn't care for The Collective? Primarily, the lady lead singer. The judges rave about her voice and it is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. They seem like fun people, but it amazes me that they keep doing so well.

I was very sad to see Northshore go!

Quote Originally Posted by Neecy44 View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't care for The Collective? Primarily, the lady lead singer. The judges rave about her voice and it is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. They seem like fun people, but it amazes me that they keep doing so well.

I was very sad to see Northshore go!
    Agreed! Glad to see them go last night.
    Still loving Pentatonix!! FTW!!
    its_glinda_now likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ Parker View Post
    Agreed! Glad to see them go last night.
    Still loving Pentatonix!! FTW!!
    I'm with you. I love Pentatonix! They are by far the best for me. I have loved every single one of their performances.

Pentatonix should win this competition. I can't believe Urban method was in the bottom 2 in their bracket. I can't believe Yellowjackets got saved. I think the judges are being influenced by the fact that they are doing this for the kids in Africa. Collective Soul, at least did better with their "Killing Me Softly" number.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MJ Parker View Post
    And is anyone loving Ben Folds and his goofy yet insightful critiques?
    I LOVE Ben Folds' sense of humor! He really is sharp and seems to know what he's talking about. Always looking forward to his commentary.

It stunned me that Yellow Jackets won over The Collective. I'm not that crazy about The Collective, but I thought they were better than Yellow Jackets, hands down. Their version was more creative. Yellow Jackets pretty much just sounded like a choir led by a rapper.

Oh, well, as everyone else is saying, Pentatonix should take the whole thing anyway. They are so creative and interesting!
    NFL1 likes this.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

I also love Pentatonix! I can watch their performances over and over. I also really like the BYU and Dartmouth guys.

+ Reply to Thread