+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: The Sing-Off

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: The Sing-Off

Wow - did nobody else watch this last week? I know there was a lot of competition, but this was my choice for the night. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch the whole show. Only saw the first 4 groups. And my recording got deleted somehow. But of the groups I saw, I REALLY liked the all-girl group who sang Bruno Mars' "Grenade."

I found a review of the show. The all-girl group I like is Delilah, and that appeared to be the reviewer's favorite too. The groups sent packing were The Fannin Family and Cat's Pajamas.

Just rewatched Delilah's performance on youtube. Even better than I remembered!

FORT Fogey

I can't believe this show is up against Dancing with the Stars. I hope it holds its own! I've been flipping channels and it's taking away from both shows.

Oh damn! The 4th bracket had the worst singers. If North Shore were in last week's 2nd Group and Cat's Pajamas were in this week's 2nd group, they would have been eliminated instead. Too bad for Cat's Pajamas, they were bundled in a strong group. I don't think any of the groups in Bracket 4 would have made it in any of the other brackets.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 09-27-2011 at 02:37 AM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am a huge doo-wop fan!!!!
    Bring It, Fellas!!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I love this show

FORT Fogey

Watching through DVR so I can miss the mega commercials

Deliah once again killed it. Love this show

Just a great night

Bracket 1 is the stongest bracket. Can't believe Kinfolk 9 went home. I thought bottom 2 would be Delilah (mediocre 60s round) and Yellow Jackets (mediocre big hit round) with the Yellow Jackets going home because their vocals are really not up to par with the rest. I think the kiss up to Sarah worked. Moi of Kinfolk9 is really a strong singer but his backup singers weren't strong enough. Like i said, it's a strong bracket and any of these groups would not have gone home if they were placed in the other brackets especially Bracket 4 which is by far the weakest.

Afro Blue and Deliah are my favorite two. They both rocked it last night. I don't think Yellow Jacket is going to go far,mainly because the group is just way too big (looks like the whole campus is in the group lol!!).

+ Reply to Thread