+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Launch My Line (Bravo) - Premieres Wed. Dec. 2

Launch My Line (Bravo) - Premieres Wed. Dec. 2

Bravo's newest fashion creative competition series, Launch My Line features 10 established fashion designers paired with 10 industry professionals, who are highly regarded in their own field of expertise, but have always dreamed of having their own clothing line. From stylists, music producers, event planners to CEOs and choreographers, the innovators will work with the established designers to bring their vision to life and create a fashion line. In the end, one team will be declared the winner and someone's clothing line will be launched.

Acclaimed designers, twin brothers Dean and Dan Caten of DSQUARED2 join Launch My Line as hosts, and fashion notables Stefani Greenfield and Lisa Kline serve as judges.

Each week the teams will be put to the test, as they have to rely on each other's expertise to get through the competition. Some teams form a natural connection while others have instant tension – but at the end of every episode a complete look from each team must walk the runway and be judged in front of a live studio audience.

Official Bravo site

Cast bios

old cow

Re: Launch My Line (Bravo) - Premieres Wed. Dec. 2

WHY is it airing at 11:00P.M.?! thats way too late in the evening for me. I had to fight to stay awake for PR at 10. So i guess i will tape the first episode and just watch it in the morning. But i dont hold out much hope for this show. It just seems so ho-hum from the previews.

I will probably check it out. I don't expect PR good, but it HAS to be better than the terrible show that Tommy Hilfiger attempted a while back (The Cut?). Heck, if it is better than the Isaac Mizrahi one (The Fashion Show) I will be happy!

Usually Bravo premieres a new show late--after one of the established shows. My bet it that after Top Chef is over, this show will take over it's time shot. Just a guess though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanga;3760935;
    Usually Bravo premieres a new show late--after one of the established shows. My bet it that after Top Chef is over, this show will take over it's time shot. Just a guess though.
    And a good guess it is, for that is what will happen. The regular time slot for the show will be 10PM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I was really shocked with the judges eliminating Dan Karaty over the other two. Personally, I liked his piece. I thought it was defintely better than Vanessa's heart jumpsuit and David's... whatever it was. I thought David's was absolutely the worst one there. Oh well.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

old cow

Darn it, i forgot this show premiered last nite. How was it last nite? Any good? Is it worth watching?

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3761649;
    Darn it, i forgot this show premiered last nite. How was it last nite? Any good? Is it worth watching?
    NO!!!! What a waste of an hour of my life. I've got to figure what else is on at 10 on Wednesdays.

I agree with PA Snow Bunny but am going to try and stick with it a little longer and see if it improves. I was shocked that horrid jumpsuit wasn't eliminated.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3761530;
    I was really shocked with the judges eliminating Dan Karaty over the other two. Personally, I liked his piece. I thought it was defintely better than Vanessa's heart jumpsuit and David's... whatever it was. I thought David's was absolutely the worst one there. Oh well.
    I totally agree. That heart shaped jumpsuite was hideous. And David's peice, it was the jacket that killed it for me. Now the lady that had the interchangable outfits......now that was hot. Also, the lady with the cream color hooded dress that changed into a slinkly top was cool. Now that I would buy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast