+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Hunters Academy

Ghost Hunters Academy

Just watched the premiere episode today and thought it was well done. I love Steve and Tango.

I'm thinking dark haired girl will be the first out. She couldn't tell the truth to save her soul.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: Ghost Hunters Academy

Dude. Crickets. Is anyone watching this show besides me??

I am! I love that Steve and Tango are doing this together. I am tired of the medium 'not wanting to mess up her feelings'. Guess what toots, you aren't there to feel, you are there to investigate and debunk!
    Wag more, bark less

True. The team doesn't revolve around Medium Girl and her abilities, she needs to conform to the team instead of expecting the team to conform to her. Although I think Steve made his point at the end of the show.

I love to watch Steve get irritated. Steve = Jason and Tango = Grant.

I can't believe it's over so soon. There were only about 5 episodes! I like that Jane was gone, two are going to Ghost Hunters International, and the rest will continue on the next Academy.

Loved seeing Dustin take tech control on GH while Steve and Tango were gone. I am fascinated by his grown up Bart Simpson hair!

Glad this is back on, they said they made some changes, but I'm wondering what happened to all the students from the first season that they offered a place on the next one? There's no repeaters there, and I really wanted to see the last guy from Tennessee have a real chance.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3753196;
    Dude. Crickets. Is anyone watching this show besides me??
    I am! ...just not posting in real time. I usually fall asleep and have to watch it online afterward, lol. I'll watch anything paranormal. I love it. I didn't realize FoRT had a forum for any of these. I'll definitely be back to see what y'all thought. Thanks for being here!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3925044;
    Glad this is back on, they said they made some changes, but I'm wondering what happened to all the students from the first season that they offered a place on the next one? There's no repeaters there, and I really wanted to see the last guy from Tennessee have a real chance.
    I wondered the same thing. I'm glad that one girl didn't come back, though. She had a chip on her shoulder. I like this format a lot better than with the "first class." They didn't just throw 'em in the pond to see if they floated, lol.

Carl and Susan were to be sent to GHI for further training and Ben & Chris were to come back for another "semester" of GA. Unfortunately they did not mention anything about Ben or Chris, so I don't know what happened with them.

Love the new format, and I think it's funny that they brought in Jason to be the "bad cop" a la letting a cadet go each week. I also loved that Steve & Tango were more involved in training and investigating. Can't wait for the next eppie.

It does kind of bug me that very little happens during the training exercises, but I guess that's not really the premise of the show - it's the training and elimination. GHI starts up again soon, so I'm curious to see if Carl and Susan will be onscreen.

I liked Angela's methods in the first episode. It seems to come naturally to her. The other one who became a team leader (Adam?) reminds me a little of Andy from the earlier GH and GHI's. I hope he doesn't get as hyper as Andy, though, lol.

I'll try to stay awake for tonight's show. If not, it'll be on you tube tomorrow and I'll catch it then. Good talking with you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast