+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ghost Hunters Academy

Re: Ghost Hunters Academy

I like how they are letting the students listen/watch the tapes, then going back and seeing what they missed.

The girl that kept wandering off, Natalie ... Duh. Signed your own pink slip. And why on earth would you say Tango only told you once to rejoin the group when the camera was there and rolling the other 3 times!?! Now your integrity is being called into question.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Oops. The girl I called Angela in my previous post is actually Rosalyn. Don't know how I got that wrong, lol. She sure let being Team Leader go to her head, or, I suppose, they didn't give her details of what she should do. I'm glad they gave her a second chance, but my favorite so far is Michelle (I think that's her name - the one they made the new team leader), but I like Brett and Eric, too. I think the ones who are left are all pretty good. I was also glad to see they picked some "stuff" up at Allegheny --even Jay and Grant's "shadow croucher." Too bad they didn't catch good video.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

I guess our posts disappeared when the server "burped" today. I'm looking forward to next week and to GHI returning soon as well.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12