+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53

Thread: Omarosa's Ultimate Merger

  1. #31
    Trust the Wink! Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Age
    47
    Posts
    6,189

    Re: Omarosa's Ultimate Merger

    For a split second I thought it read "Omorosa's Anger Management".
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

  2. #32
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    92

    Re: Omarosa's Ultimate Merger

    According to TV One (the network producing the show), Omarosa is NOT going to be a villain in this. She agreed to do the show because she wants to display a side of her that is more reflective of her current state.

    As far as her ministry work goes, the program that she's in does not require her to be in Dayton full time. She pretty much creates and implements a community project in the area and that's it.

    Is it going to be a trainwreck? Of course. But I'll at least watch the first episode to see what it's about. As much as everybody says they hate her and won't watch a show with her in it, the chick brings in ratings.

  3. #33
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,212

    Re: Omarosa's Ultimate Merger

    Quote Originally Posted by socalledchaos;3759580;
    According to TV One (the network producing the show), Omarosa is NOT going to be a villain in this. She agreed to do the show because she wants to display a side of her that is more reflective of her current state.

    As far as her ministry work goes, the program that she's in does not require her to be in Dayton full time. She pretty much creates and implements a community project in the area and that's it.

    Is it going to be a trainwreck? Of course. But I'll at least watch the first episode to see what it's about. As much as everybody says they hate her and won't watch a show with her in it, the chick brings in ratings.
    I hope for her own sake, as well as the sake of all of her victims, that Omarosa has really turned herself around. But she was, and probably still is, one very strong, aggressive, hard-driving, do-anything-to-win kinda gal. I wouldn't enjoy watching her in a dating show because all I would see behind the 'mask' is the woman that she showed herself to be on The Apprentice. And I would feel so sorry for the poor guys, that I would be cringing throughout the whole show. I can only hope that these guys know who Omarosa is, and what she's capable of, and that whoever ends up with her is strong enough to handle her.

  4. #34
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14

    Re: Omarosa's Ultimate Merger

    I would've liked it if she were a contestant on Jake's TB. I think that would make for some killer ratings. Meek little Jake vs. O. But regardless, O's 15 min of fame is over and I have lost a lot of respect for Trump for continuing to allow her to be on TV. Bad enough he brought her back for a second season of the Apprentice.

  5. #35
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,212

    Re: Omarosa's Ultimate Merger

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurelee;3761128;
    ...But regardless, O's 15 min of fame is over and I have lost a lot of respect for Trump for continuing to allow her to be on TV. Bad enough he brought her back for a second season of the Apprentice.
    I've lost a lot of respect for Trump over the last few years too -- but there's one thing you have to say about him, he's apparently a very sharp, shrewd businessman, and he probably figures that, like with a bad accident you can't stop watching, people will be drawn to watch Omarosa -- if only because they can't look away --- or they're just curious --- or whatever. She IS interesting, and she IS a pretty woman. And she has a HUGE reputation. That may be just enough to make the show financially successful enough for Trump.

  6. #36
    FORT Fogey Bonbonlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,241

    Re: Omarosa's Ultimate Merger

    OMG well my Comcast homepage now has an extended peek at the 1st episode due to Premiere on June 17th at 9PM (ET) on TV ONE. The peek is about 24 minutes long and then has additional clips. It really looks like TheBachelorette with an Omarossa edge. Gosh I didn't llke this woman when on The Apprentice... she is a trainwreck.
    Okay I love FORT's casino, but I really am not very good. If anyone wants to donate their FORT $$ I would gladly accept http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum....php?do=donate

  7. #37
    FORT Fogey ASassyKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Omarosa's Ultimate Merger

    She was on the Joy Behar show last night on HLN, something about her feud with one of the "housewives". She was just as nasty as ever. Couldnt' take the high road, oh no, had to insult the other woman constantly.

    Nothing has changed for her. I'll not be watching her on purpose.

  8. #38
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,472

    Re: Omarosa's Ultimate Merger

    I saw her on the Today Show with Donald Trump ... as far as this show goes ...
    KAREN

  9. #39
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,212

    Re: Omarosa's Ultimate Merger

    Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3936511;
    She was on the Joy Behar show last night on HLN, something about her feud with one of the "housewives". She was just as nasty as ever. Couldnt' take the high road, oh no, had to insult the other woman constantly.

    Nothing has changed for her. I'll not be watching her on purpose.
    OMG! Thank you Sassy! I couldn't believe her on Joy Behar! I was almost tempted to watch her show UNTIL I saw the old vindictive Omerosa return -- she even said, with great relish, that she learned from the master (Trump) how to not play fair (and other dirty tricks, I assume). I wonder whatever happened to the new 'enlightened' Omerosa who was becoming a spiritual leader --- I guess her evil twin just couldn't stay out of the limelight!

    I will definitely NOT be watching Omerosa on this show or any other show.

  10. #40
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: Omarosa's Ultimate Merger

    Love seeing Al B Sure!! Hope he sings at some point.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.