+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 170

Thread: Sex Rehab With Dr. Drew

  1. #11
    Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In The Mist
    Age
    35
    Posts
    20,560

    Re: Dr Drew and Celebrity Sex Addiction Rehab

    I too think Kendra is likeable. She does seem to be there to get help, unlike Carrie Anne. Actually everyone else seems to be really wanting & needing this change in their lives and they recognize that. I think what is different with everyone & Carrie Anne is that Dr. Drew suspects she came in not only addicted to sex but on some kind of drug....so she's withdraweling from that as well. Her letter to Kendra wasn't the best way to become friends with her I am shocked by the way she talks to Dr. Drew and the rest of the staff. I would've slapped her by now
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

  2. #12
    FORT Fogey causingchaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Dr Drew and Celebrity Sex Addiction Rehab

    She has issues and has to be the "victim" she knew she was taking aggressive, mean jabs in that letter. She admitted to it and when it backfired she was the "victim." And just couldn't fathom why it might have backfired. If some wrote an "apology" like that to me I would have given it back as well. And I was mildly annoyed that no one confronted her on that fact alone.

    I've only seen this one episode so I don't know any of the people or their history.

  3. #13
    FORT Fanatic pfeifferdcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    So California
    Age
    43
    Posts
    582

    Re: Dr Drew and Celebrity Sex Addiction Rehab

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3751362;
    I too think Kendra is likeable. She does seem to be there to get help, unlike Carrie Anne. Actually everyone else seems to be really wanting & needing this change in their lives and they recognize that. I think what is different with everyone & Carrie Anne is that Dr. Drew suspects she came in not only addicted to sex but on some kind of drug....so she's withdraweling from that as well. Her letter to Kendra wasn't the best way to become friends with her I am shocked by the way she talks to Dr. Drew and the rest of the staff. I would've slapped her by now
    Did you also hear when Dr Drew was on KROQ? He did say that she was addicted to drugs when she came in as well & he knew it but the sex addiction people wanted to give her a chance or something. I think eventuallty she gets kicked out.
    I watched last night & have no idea who anyone is on there!
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey causingchaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Dr Drew and Celebrity Sex Addiction Rehab

    Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3751452;
    Did you also hear when Dr Drew was on KROQ? He did say that she was addicted to drugs when she came in as well & he knew it but the sex addiction people wanted to give her a chance or something. I think eventuallty she gets kicked out.
    I watched last night & have no idea who anyone is on there!
    When I watched and they brought that hypersexual what's her name from the bravo "work out" show on to do their work outs I was like dude that's disgusting. I was doing ok with the therapy stuff until that point. Of all the people in the entire state to come do some fitness stuff with them they pick her?

  5. #15
    Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In The Mist
    Age
    35
    Posts
    20,560

    Re: Dr Drew and Celebrity Sex Addiction Rehab

    OMG, I know!!! Bring in Richard Simmons or something
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

  6. #16
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,159

    Re: Dr Drew and Celebrity Sex Addiction Rehab

    I'd like to post in this thread, but I can't because no one will bring me some juice.

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey KeepItReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,488

    Re: Dr Drew and Celebrity Sex Addiction Rehab

    Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3751604;
    I'd like to post in this thread, but I can't because no one will bring me some juice.
    Why they coddle her I will never understand!

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey causingchaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Dr Drew and Celebrity Sex Addiction Rehab

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3751599;
    OMG, I know!!! Bring in Richard Simmons or something
    They might as well had done that pole dancing class or something on top of it.

  9. #19
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    866

    Re: Dr Drew and Celebrity Sex Addiction Rehab

    Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;3751455;
    When I watched and they brought that hypersexual what's her name from the bravo "work out" show on to do their work outs I was like dude that's disgusting. I was doing ok with the therapy stuff until that point. Of all the people in the entire state to come do some fitness stuff with them they pick her?
    Ohhhh...so that's who she is. I didn't recognize her - I only watched 'Work Out' on occassion - but now that you mention it, I remember her. That's why the rocker guy kept saying she looked familiar. They were joking that he must have slept with her, but guess he recognized her from 'Work Out.' Maybe.

    That's kinda sleazy of VH1 to bring her in as a fitness expert.

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    866

    Re: Dr Drew and Celebrity Sex Addiction Rehab

    Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3751604;
    I'd like to post in this thread, but I can't because no one will bring me some juice.
    You guys crack me up! I can't stand to watch this girl b/c everything anyone says to her is met with a defensive comeback. I saw her recently on 'Howard Stern On-Demand,' and she acted so sweet and innocent. And calm! She claims one of the nurses hit her, and was fired. I wonder if she's referring to Selma (?), the Tech, whom she has been in conflict with?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.