+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Sex Rehab With Dr. Drew

Re: Sex Rehab With Dr. Drew

They should have kicked out Kari Ann the 1st time she broke the rules (or the 1st time she asked for juice in bed). I mean, what a prima donna -- with NO reason to be. Who has ever heard of the pageant she won??? They were really scraping the bottom of the celebrity barrel -- in many ways -- when she was asked to be on the show. Sadly, I think it stunted the potential growth of everyone else on the show who really want help.

I don't know if this commercial is on other parts of the country, but it seems in very bad taste for Trojan condoms to air several commercials during this show (in Los Angeles).

FYI, Phil Varone is using his re-found celebrity to host a pre-show gig at a cool music venue in Long Beach (known for booking cool 80s & 90s bands). Good for him.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb;3769140;
    Possible spoiler below (next season), though it has already been on the news...
    KA is possessed...I think she needs an exorcism. WOW!!! She is unreal. Unfortunately, I think she returns next season because I remember all the brouhaha about her and her roommate Mindy McCready, when the Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart (threesome w/KA) news broke. I have to mute my TV when she speaks...she is just way too mean for my taste...YUCK!
    I will be fast-forwarding through her segments if she's on. I cannot stand that girl! She is really toxic!!!

FORT Fogey

I laughed at your possessed statement. I really was waiting for her head to spin around

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3769894;
    I laughed at your possessed statement. I really was waiting for her head to spin around
    and spit out pea soup!

Actually ive heard this rumor myself. I've seen previews for the new season and i think she's the girl that is having some sort of seizure on the floor. Not 100% sure but i will probably watch b/c i think Tom Sezimore is gonna be on this season.

I'm so happy that 4 of the 6 patients committed to the intensive after care. Dealing with the effects from childhood trauma takes a lot longer than 3 weeks in tv rehab.

Totally irrelevant but Kendra is so tiny. She makes her husband Lukas look tall, and I remember him being on the shorter side when he was on Rock Star Supernova.

FORT Fogey

The ending was good and I too am glad that so many of the group will be continuing with their help. I did see the preview for the new Rehab program...starting early in January. Besides our
    expected Karrie Anne, any previews as to who else will be on it?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3774536;
    ... I did see the preview for the new Rehab program...starting early in January. Besides our
    expected Karrie Anne, any previews as to who else will be on it?
    From the VH1 site:

The show will follow Mackenzie Phillips (One Day At A Time), Heidi Fleiss, Dennis Rodman, Mindy McCready (country music singer), Lisa D’Amato (America’s Next Top Model), Mike Starr (Alice in Chains), Kari Ann Peniche (ex-Miss United States Teen) Joey Kovar (Real World Hollywood), and Tom Sizemore. Returning to the show to help Dr. Drew are drug counselor Bob Forrest and resident technician Shelly Sprague who have each spent years on both sides of the rehab fence.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3774587;
    From the VH1 site:

The show will follow Mackenzie Phillips (One Day At A Time), Heidi Fleiss, Dennis Rodman, Mindy McCready (country music singer), Lisa D’Amato (America’s Next Top Model), Mike Starr (Alice in Chains), Kari Ann Peniche (ex-Miss United States Teen) Joey Kovar (Real World Hollywood), and Tom Sizemore. Returning to the show to help Dr. Drew are drug counselor Bob Forrest and resident technician Shelly Sprague who have each spent years on both sides of the rehab fence.
    Hopefully the Pasadena Recovery Center will have learned their lesson with KA and put her in Golden Rule therapy after last season ("treat others as you would have them treat you"). I cannot take her prima donna attitude when she has NOTHING to be high and mighty about. Being "damaged" does NOT mean you should damage every one in your life, especially those who are trying to help you.

The first 4 and Tom Sizemore will be extremely interesting to watch.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3774587;
    From the VH1 site:

Finally!!! Some celebrities that I'm really interested in following! (Although I haven't known most of the 'celelbrities' at the start of the past shows, I get to know and like most of them by the end of the shows.)
    So in the upcoming season, I'm looking forward to seeing Mackenzie Phillips, Dennis Rodman (he's going to be a real crazy man!), Joey Kovar (I remember him from one of the Real World series -- nice kid, but huge temper!), and Heidi Fleiss (I've never seen her before, but I'm very curious about her). However, I am NOT looking forward to seeing Kari Ann, and most likely will be fast-forwarding past any scenes that she's in!!!

How could they possibly think to have Tom Sizemore and Heidi Fleiss on the same show??!!! I saw a documentary about her about two weeks ago and it spoke about those two having a very toxic relationship in the past, to the point that he had an assault case involving her. This just shows that this is made for tv "rehab" at it's worst, and yet like a circus freak show I know I'll be there front and center, unable to look away, especially since that complete and total train wreck Mackenzie Phillips will be on there.

+ Reply to Thread