+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Sex Rehab With Dr. Drew

Re: Sex Rehab With Dr. Drew

This episode shows why I'd be a lousy counselor. I'd be saying to Selma, "Don't you slap Kari Ann! Let me do it." Seriously, though, why doesn't this woman have any consequences? The worse she behaves the more people justify it. She's damaged, to be sure, but I think Dr. Drew is emboldening her bad behavior.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I totally agree Candor. No one stops her. That one guy just says to her "So you know you're not suppose to be on the phone right now but you're going to do it anyway? Huh." Umm, no. Take the phone....unplug it and lock it up! I know Selma shouldn't have done that....but man, I can't say I blame her! Kari Anne needs to just go. Why is she there? She hasn't done any changing or work on herself. If she wants to go....she should go.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

The guy with this phone issue... that should have been point where there was a consequence especially with her behavior contract. With how they air the shows it's unclear if she gets nailed for breaking that behavior contract.

Selma shouldn't have touched her but she shouldn't have thrown a vase either. That should have been grounds for discharge right there. She obviously has issues beyond which they are able to treat there.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I don't even want to think about what this girl was like as a teenager. How did she ever win any kind of pageant whatsoever??? Ick.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3764181;
    I don't even want to think about what this girl was like as a teenager. How did she ever win any kind of pageant whatsoever??? Ick.
    I agree, ugh! And yet, she thinks everyone's jealous? Um, of what?

I have been following this thread for a little bit but for some reason when i read the title this AM I read...Sex with Dr. Drew. I said YEAH...count me in!!!
    Off topic I know, just thought it was funny

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeOne;3764906;
    I have been following this thread for a little bit but for some reason when i read the title this AM I read...Sex with Dr. Drew. I said YEAH...count me in!!!
    Count me in, too.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeOne;3764906;
    That's funny - I read it that way too when they first changed the title. I'm sure it was wishful thinking on my part. I've had a crush on him since Loveline w/Adam Corrola. *sigh* (See? I'm not all about Kid Rock!)

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3765594;
    That's funny - I read it that way too when they first changed the title. I'm sure it was wishful thinking on my part. I've had a crush on him since Loveline w/Adam Corrola. *sigh* (See? I'm not all about Kid Rock!)
    I remember listening to him on "Ask a Surgeon" and later on "Loveline" with the Poorman when it was still just on KROQ in LA. I had a crush on him even before I knew what he looked like!
    Smart = sexy! Plus, those biceps don't hurt!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Drew could not have timed his push for sex addiction recognition any better. Have seen him offering his expertise on some of the current talk shows regarding Tiger. Talk about being in the right place at the right time.. Go Drew

+ Reply to Thread