+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club 7

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;3843861;
    Does anyone remember when Sebastian got so much flack in the press for that T shirt he wore? I don't even wanna say what was on it.
    I remember the T-shirt.

In the past episodes, Sebastian seems kinda fake to Tanisha. From what I've seen from the previews, I think I'll loose alot of respect for him.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Celebrity Fit Club 7

It really wasn't that interesting....imo. The only thing I find worth watching is the storyline between Shar and Kevin. There are definitely some awkward moments between them. ...like last night with the new girlfriend.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

does anyone know how much time they spend out of the camp doing their own stuff?

I think they just ride the bus into camp on the weekends and stay one night. After weigh-in, they go home and (supposedly) try to eat right and exercise for that week.

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;3846049;
    I think they just ride the bus into camp on the weekends and stay one night. After weigh-in, they go home and (supposedly) try to eat right and exercise for that week.
    Either arrive Friday afternoon or early Saturday morning and finish late Sunday, filming takes awhile. I think depending how late they finish the second day of filming.

This particular season is supposed to be 8 weeks longs with the Boot Camps being on the weekend. Previous season have been around 12 weeks long with the teams meeting every 2 weeks or so. The dates between weightins would be shown right before the weight ins. In this case though it seems they are pretty much sticking to a weight in once a week.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 03-03-2010 at 07:23 AM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3841488;
    That was so funny . I love the comments from both Sebastian and Jay; they make the show so enjoyable .
    I know! The "F*** You" thing was hilarious. "What did you hear when Tanisha said that to you? What did it mean to you when Tansiha said that to you?"

"I heard "F*** you. It meant f*** you"-
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3846123;
    "I heard "F*** you. It meant f*** you"-
    I like the... "What part of 'F*** You' don't you understand?"

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3841584;
    Sebastion is so funny, and omg I laughed so hard when Tanishia was screaming about not saving Kevin!

Nicole came across a tad bitchy this week! lol Love Jay, he is a doll. Bobby did well this week
    I simply adore Jay! I loved him on Project Runway and he is such a sweetie here. Is he the leader for the red team?

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3848943;
    I simply adore Jay! I loved him on Project Runway and he is such a sweetie here. Is he the leader for the red team?
    Yes he is.

March 8, 2010 episode 5, the halfway point.

Tanisha - yells and apologizes. Gets old after awhile.

Nicole - major daddy issues. Major guilt and self esteem issues. "I'm a good girl", major issues drinking only one of them.

Bobby, Bobby, Bobby - self indulgent, no self discipline making a fool out of himself on national TV. But that is how he has been living his life for the last 20 yrs.

Kaycee, Jay, Sebastian, Kevin and Shar all on the program and having success.

Kevin and Shar need a long private talk.

Bobby and Nicole may help win challenges but both are a bust at the weight losing portion of the show. Tanisha --- inconsistent. Defensive as hell. Needs to get over that and her reaction to it. I just can't see any being successful at the weight loss portion of this challenge. They all talk a good game but don't walk the walk. That is why I am luv'ing Jay and Kevin this season. I am also seeing changes in Kaycee and Shar and I think if nothing else Jay and Kevin will have the most success followed by those two ladies.

I do wonder if there will be a team member swap this Boot Camp?

+ Reply to Thread