+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club 7

Re: Celebrity Fit Club 7

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;3840199;
    Why is there a liquor cabinet in a diet camp?

Why no Baskin Robbins?
    They do that on Dance Your Ass Off and occasionally on Biggest Loser. I guess its to let the contestants have a feel of turning down temptation and it looks great on film if a contestants does eat or drink.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Well, I understand it on those programs - they get points for resisting and it's part of the challenges. And it's also limited sweets available on Biggest Loser - but the alcohol cabinet on Fit Club is just left there, wide open.

But aside from booze being very high in empty calories, the show is feeding two people's addictions, possibly even helping them shovel their own grave.

No way on earth should anyone help an alcoholic kill themselves, especially while claiming to help them get healthy!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;3840585;
    Well, I understand it on those programs - they get points for resisting and it's part of the challenges. And it's also limited sweets available on Biggest Loser - but the alcohol cabinet on Fit Club is just left there, wide open.

But aside from booze being very high in empty calories, the show is feeding two people's addictions, possibly even helping them shovel their own grave.

No way on earth should anyone help an alcoholic kill themselves, especially while claiming to help them get healthy!
    Could be that the liquor is there because it is written into the actors contract? Regardless, there is "free will".

FORT Fogey

Maybe it's because part of the purpose of this show is to teach them how to maintain their diets in the real world... Boot Camp is a pretty unrealistic situation, where your food is provided and you don't have other outside temptations. No one is strong enough to resist their favorite things all the time, so it will actually benefit them to learn how to indulge in moderation.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3834737;
    Starting to like Tanisha a bit more. Sure, the girl is half past crazy but she seems to have been let down by a lot of people and that's where this crazy anger comes from. She mentioned on the Bad Girls Club how critical her mom has always been of her, and now she tells the story of being betrayed by a friend she was trying to help and the man she wanted to marry. She has this insane anger buildup that is eating her alive. Anytime she comes close to being able to let it go she turns into this scary "Tanishzilla" character.

Bobby, Bobby, Bobby-what a hot sloppy mess that man is. Alcohol is a drug Bobby-alcohol is a drug. Before this experience is over I hope someone makes that point to him. He should really be over there on Dr. Drew's show rather than on this one right now. I'm sure he's not ready to accept that fact, but they sure do show that man opening a ton of bottles on this show. Hope he pulls it together one day.

Sebastian Bach cracks me up. When he said Bobby Brown's pants look like you can snort them he had me cracking up. Those were some mind altering pants. Also when he was talking about Bobby being ripped-the man just makes me laugh (or maybe he just makes me laugh at Bobby).
    I loved the look on Sebastian's face while he was giving his commentary about Tanisha screaming I COULDN'T SAVE KEVIN.

Quote Originally Posted by anah;3841418;
    I loved the look on Sebastian's face while he was giving his commentary about Tanisha screaming I COULDN'T SAVE KEVIN.

That was so funny . I love the comments from both Sebastian and Jay; they make the show so enjoyable .

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3841488;
    That was so funny . I love the comments from both Sebastian and Jay; they make the show so enjoyable .
    Sebastion is so funny, and omg I laughed so hard when Tanishia was screaming about not saving Kevin!

Nicole came across a tad bitchy this week! lol Love Jay, he is a doll. Bobby did well this week

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3841021;
    Could be that the liquor is there because it is written into the actors contract?
    It probably was, but it's still dangerous, and undermining.

There isn't a whole lot of free will if someone's addicted.

March 1, 2010

Sebastian vs Tanisha....well worth seeing...

Does anyone remember when Sebastian got so much flack in the press for that T shirt he wore? I don't even wanna say what was on it.

+ Reply to Thread