+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club 7

Re: Celebrity Fit Club 7

Starting to like Tanisha a bit more. Sure, the girl is half past crazy but she seems to have been let down by a lot of people and that's where this crazy anger comes from. She mentioned on the Bad Girls Club how critical her mom has always been of her, and now she tells the story of being betrayed by a friend she was trying to help and the man she wanted to marry. She has this insane anger buildup that is eating her alive. Anytime she comes close to being able to let it go she turns into this scary "Tanishzilla" character.

Bobby, Bobby, Bobby-what a hot sloppy mess that man is. Alcohol is a drug Bobby-alcohol is a drug. Before this experience is over I hope someone makes that point to him. He should really be over there on Dr. Drew's show rather than on this one right now. I'm sure he's not ready to accept that fact, but they sure do show that man opening a ton of bottles on this show. Hope he pulls it together one day.

Sebastian Bach cracks me up. When he said Bobby Brown's pants look like you can snort them he had me cracking up. Those were some mind altering pants. Also when he was talking about Bobby being ripped-the man just makes me laugh (or maybe he just makes me laugh at Bobby).
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Only saw the last episode in bits and pieces, but wasn't the life coach sitting around the fire with them one of the "coaches" from Starting Over from NBC a few years back?
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;3835046;
    Only saw the last episode in bits and pieces, but wasn't the life coach sitting around the fire with them one of the "coaches" from Starting Over from NBC a few years back?

Rhonda Britten. She makes my skin crawl. I remember her on SO. A faux celebrity "life coach" just another fame whore.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I must say the week 3 challenge with the running guard dogs was very, very good.

I do like how Nicole was caught in a lie. She claims that she does not eat and yet their she is gnawing on a beef taco, which she claimed was a chicken taco.

Sebastian not drinking for 3 days will not result in a massive weight loss. He probably drink extra on the days he did drink.

Ah.Bobby, Bobby...needs a couple of sessions with Dr. Drew.

Major kudos to Jay McCarroll for following the program and seeing great results, 14 lbs in 2 weeks. His skin glows.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

nicole eggert is annoying as hell.

i almost died laughing at the rate bobby brown got up that rock wall. i am convinced he thought he heard "rocks" and started thinking there was some crack at the top or something.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3836877;
    nicole eggert is annoying as hell.

i almost died laughing at the rate bobby brown got up that rock wall. i am convinced he thought he heard "rocks" and started thinking there was some crack at the top or something.
    What gets me is that the food program Dr. Ian has the celebrities on is brutal, no alcohol, no white sugar, no white flour. The detox part is meatless. Still for celebrities who sometimes have to lose weight quickly and to perserve their careers or to get a part it is necessary to learn how to lose weight safely. Nicole drinking a couple of beers and wine everyday and not willing to give it up for an 8 week period, or perphaps unable to give it up for 8 weeks indicates she has a bigger problem then an extra 30lbs. If she was really serious about losing the weight she would do what Dr. Ian asked. If not then she really doesn't want to lose the weight.

I wonder who will blow up first Nicole or Bobby? Well, from next week's previews it looks as if Sebastian and Tanisha will be having a throwdown.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Did Nicole look a little buzzed to any of you during the weigh in? Something about her eyes seemed a bit off to me. That video of her eating all that unhealthy food was funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3837024;
    Nicole drinking a couple of beers and wine everyday and not willing to give it up for an 8 week period, or perphaps unable to give it up for 8 weeks indicates she has a bigger problem then an extra 30lbs.
    My thoughts exactly. It looks/sounds more like she needs Celibrity Rehab.
    Last edited by Petjen; 02-24-2010 at 05:09 AM.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Well Jeff Conaway and Gary Busey were both on Celebrity Fit Club before Celeb Rehab. Maybe we will see Bobby and Nicole on that show soon.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Why is there a liquor cabinet in a diet camp?

Why no Baskin Robbins?

+ Reply to Thread