+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club 7

FORT Fogey

Re: Celebrity Fit Club 7

I found the ages on wikipedia.

I honestly don't think Nicole is overweight, especially for 38 (most people do thicken somewhat as they hit middle-age). She's what ya might call "Hollywood overweight" but then, a pipe cleaner would be, too.

Kevin seems jerkish and self absorbed. Shocker!

FORT Fogey

If she's "hollywood overweight," then she is also "hollywood ancient."

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3824057;
    If she's "hollywood overweight," then she is also "hollywood ancient."
    28 is "Hollywood ancient," nevermind 38 (first hand experience.)

Awful milieu to be in.

old cow

How was last night's show? I forgot it came on so I missed it.

FORT Fogey

It was kind of boring.

CFC airs at 11am and 9pm on Mondays. Check TVGuide Online to get the other airings through the rest of the week. I know this episode will also air Sunday night.

Not that bad an episode. I am really liking Jay McCarroll. He took his experience with Bravo's Project Runway and what followed and is using his head afar as how he appears on TV. Jay is bit more reserved than he was on PR, but also very insightful about his comments about his fellow cast members. Especially Bobby Brown and his drinking. This cast has 3 cast members, who had some serious tabloid coverage, Kevin Federline, Shar Jackson and Bobby Brown. You can tell that Kevin and Shar are holding back somewhat because of that, as is Jay. Bobby Brown on the other hand is a trainwreck. I am glad that the Life Coach did bring up the fact that Kevin and Shar do not look at each other, or talk to each other. I like that Shar admits I do talk to him, I do communicate with him but not on camera because the tabloids take it and run with it. Even Kevin brought that up. I like that the panel has food journals to look at they made some very pointed comments to Nicole about her eating and drinking, about Bobby's drinking. These two I think will have problems. It's nice to know that Bobby's been free of drugs for 3 yrs but his smoking and drinking are also addictions that need to be addressed. I do not think he will accomplish the task of losing 20lbs. I expect tantrums and explosions and implosions from him. I also think Nicole Eggert will have issues over the judges comments about her drinking and eating patterns. On the other hand I can see Jay McCarroll really taking this process to heart and changing some of his ways. You can see that he is in a place to change and is embracing it. I also think Sebastian Back will be successful with the weight loss but will it be a permanent change?? not so sure especially when it comes to the alcohol. Tanisha ---- some serious anger management issues that she needs to learn how to handle in some other way then how a 3 yr old would do it. I can see how she takes the criticsm to heart and does not hear the praise at all. I think she has been beat down alot and has heard alot of negative things about herself and what she does and she reacts badly and lashes out at the world. I do hope that she and Kaycee can see past that and drop the weight and maintain it.

Liked the martial arts exercise.

Highlights: fuzzed out vanilla butt and fuzzed out chocolate butt.

PS: you can really see the effect the extra alcohol has on Sebastian's, Nicole's and Bobby's faces.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Im so happy to see Jay doing so well and opening up about being gay and hiding behind scarves and glasses.

GO JAY!

Bobby Brown is a HOT MESS!!! I'm glad he's been drug free for 3 years, but give up the booze as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3832644;
    Bobby Brown is a HOT MESS!!! I'm glad he's been drug free for 3 years, but give up the booze as well.
    and the smoking.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread