+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club 7

Re: Celebrity Fit Club 7

I love Jay too! The fact that he's never been an athletic guy makes his accomplishments even more impressive. Bobby and Kevin should be so embarrassed. Both of them were pretty fit and athletic guys at one time and Jay is wiping the floor with them. I'm just so proud of him. I really hope he wins the big prize because he absolutely deserves it with his work ethic and his attitude. Plus, he's just so darned cute!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

He is cute! If I was a gay man, i would go after him!

Quote Originally Posted by tousselchick;3864631;
    He is cute! If I was a gay man, i would go after him!
    I like him much better now than when he was on Project Runway and I agree with you, if I was a gay guy I would be going after him.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

March 29, 2010 - 7th week of Boot Camp, the 8th weigh in.

Ouch, poor Tanisha, dislocated her patella (kneecap). Will she or won't she gain or lose any weight for the final weight in??

Shar, very fragile, this week she dislocated her shoulder.

I am so happy for Jay he has lost 37lbs and is looking very good. It is interesting to see the group dynamic as Jay and Nicole are the lynch pins to winning the challenges. Shar does her best and Bobby never fails to disappoint. While Nicole is strong in the challenges both she and Bobby are horrible doing the diet. Both need to be in Dr. Drew's Rehab show or in Sober House. They are drinking their calories. Red Team will lose the finale if Nicole and Bobby don't quit drinking for one week. I don't think either is capable of doing so. Which is unfortunate because Jay and Shar are trying so hard and yet they cannot carry the entire team.

While Blue Team has a hard time with the challenges they are all trying to be successful to some degree with the diet plan.

Overall the Red Team had lost 36.8% of their total body weight and has lost 49.8% of their total body fat for a total of 86.6%, add 25 Fit Factor Points for each challenge they have won their total Fit Factor is: 111.6.

Overall the BlueTeam had lost 40.2% of their total body weight and has lost 59.5% of their total body fat for a total of 99.7%, add 15 Fit Factor Points for each challenge they have won their total Fit Factor is: 114.7.

Individually, Kevin Federline is in the lead with a Fit Factor of 39.3 with Jay MacCarroll close behind with a Fit Factor of 34.3.

That's weird how Kevin is doing better than Jay although Jay has lost tons more weight. I'm not sure if Kevin has even lost 20 pounds yet. I wonder if Kevin is working with weights while I suspect that Jay does more cardio. Maybe that could have something to do with it?? It's just odd regardless... I wonder if the colonic Jay threatened will help. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by meemee2000;3865552;
    That's weird how Kevin is doing better than Jay although Jay has lost tons more weight.
    It is, isn't it? And Kevin can barely even make it uphill. Wonder what they are basing the 'individual fit factor' on?

Quote Originally Posted by meemee2000;3865552;
    That's weird how Kevin is doing better than Jay although Jay has lost tons more weight. I'm not sure if Kevin has even lost 20 pounds yet. I wonder if Kevin is working with weights while I suspect that Jay does more cardio. Maybe that could have something to do with it?? It's just odd regardless... I wonder if the colonic Jay threatened will help. LOL
    Being anal about this show I have been keeping track of the individual fit factors.

Kevin has lost a total of 12.1% of his body weight and a total of 9% body fat.

While

Jay has lost a total of 14.3% of his body weight and a total of 5% body fat.

In other words while Kevin has lost less body weight he has lost more body fat.

While a person loses weight it is a combination of water, muscle and fat. The reason to exercise is to maintain the muscle mass while reducing body fat. Kevin probably has more muscle from having been more active during his life and as a dancer while Jay probably has much less muscle due do having an inactive lifestyle and an sedentary profession. Therefore the skewed results. Still I applaud Jay for all the hard work he has put in.

I wondered about 'muscle weight' when Sebastian didn't lose much. I'd think they'd have a way to 'fit factor' that in.

It all seems to be about the scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3865831;
    Kevin probably has more muscle from having been more active during his life and as a dancer while Jay probably has much less muscle due do having an inactive lifestyle and an sedentary profession. Therefore the skewed results.
    That makes sense. Thanks! Doesn't seem fair to poor Jay though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;3865843;
    I wondered about 'muscle weight' when Sebastian didn't lose much. I'd think they'd have a way to 'fit factor' that in.

It all seems to be about the scale.
    I'm really surprised Sebastian hasn't done better too! Maybe if he cut off some of his hair - that's probably 5 pounds right there!

+ Reply to Thread