+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club 7

Re: Celebrity Fit Club 7

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;3857019;
    re Sebastian and Tanisha: Just goes to show people can view the exact same thing and not agree on it. The tension between Tanisha and Sebastian traces back to their dispute over her standing him up on a hike so she could go hang out with `visiting family.' Before that, there wasn't any tension at all. Her behavior on the show is infuriating-she is loud, abrasive, overly dramatic and just plain lazy. Every week, when she steps on that scale she has an excuse. Knocking back drinks in a bar is not part of the program. Nor is blowing off a hike with a team mate. Harvey has certainly been less than kind in his remarks about her and her attitude, in fact, when he's mad he can be rerally insulting regarding someones physical appearence.
    As for Sebastian and his the t-shirt, that was horrible, but that was also twenty plus years ago and I believe we are all capable of changing for the better as we mature, even when, in our youth, we make increrdibly ignorant decisions. We don't know how he feels now, but w/o knowing that, I don't think it's fair to hold a transgression over someone's head for the rest of their lives, especially if they have changed for the better, which for all we know, he has. I also took his rermarks about Tanisha to be more general as in she's just another fat person on the show (like himself) and it's just funny watching each other do some really odd challenges when you are so out of shape. He's made fun of himself, as well. He's acted like an idiot, too, I agree -but for me that idiocy has to do with the way he treated the cameramen and not Tanisha.
    But regardless, Jay is my hero and inspiration-he absolutely is amazing and so much nicer and more mature than he was on Project Runway. He's funny without being caustic and he's quite eloquent and touchuing when talking about his life. A great leader whose total dedication to this program is angering the lazier folks.
    I heart me some Jay. I watched Project Runway season 1 and must admit I like Jay much more now. I like how he is embracing Fit Club. I like how he is stepping up to the plate and trying to be a leader. Unfortunately, he has 2 teammates that just don't want to do the program.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;3857529;
    Of course, it's like the ten blind men feeling an elephant. Each person has a different take on it depending on their vantage point

If I knew Sebastian personally and said these things to him in person it would be holding it over his head. As it stands though, it's just part of a puzzle in trying to understand what I'm seeing of him on this silly reality show. It isn't just the "t shirt" fwiw; it's what he said afterward and how he handled the whole thing. No matter when it was, it's something most people would not think let alone do. He's never claimed to be a rocket scientist, but I also think too much can be made of poking fun at him just as too much can be made of his poking fun at others.
    Hey someone has to be the defense lawyer for him, so I volunteered
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3857542;
    I heart me some Jay. I watched Project Runway season 1 and must admit I like Jay much more now. I like how he is embracing Fit Club. I like how he is stepping up to the plate and trying to be a leader. Unfortunately, he has 2 teammates that just don't want to do the program.

Yes, he's just wonderful and makes me feel motivated. I was amazed by the way he's handled his relationship with his dad-it shows such maturity and wisdom. He could be realy hung up on the whole thing, yet he has come to terms with it and is capable of loving his father, even though his farther could never quite acceptt Jay's sexuality.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

You know the more I think on it the more I think Bobby Brown may have pulled a fast one as far as him saying he was double booked and needed to leave for London. First of all is he even in demand for anything? Why would his manager double book him? I mean I would think that performers schedules are planned months in advance. I would not be surprised if he just did it to get out of doing the challenge. Or the majority of it.

I loved Jay in the last episode (heck I always love Jay). First of all let me say it was nice having the little reality show winner reunion of Josh (SYTYCD) and Sergio (The Contender). Jay enjoyed it too. First he had his eye candy with Josh, then he just cracked me up when he narrated his ring experience with Sergio. He is hilarious.

Sebastian can come off as very mean spirited at times but I think that's just his sense of humor and editing. We have no idea if he had such things to say about the others but they will certainly play up the Sebastian vs Tanisha feud for all it's worth.

Nice to see Shar and Kevin both seem in a more comfortable place.

Oh yeah, and Jay commenting on Tanisha's crap at the challenge-perfect!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3858187;
    You know the more I think on it the more I think Bobby Brown may have pulled a fast one as far as him saying he was double booked and needed to leave for London. First of all is he even in demand for anything? Why would his manager double book him? I mean I would think that performers schedules are planned months in advance. I would not be surprised if he just did it to get out of doing the challenge. Or the majority of it.
    He might be in demand in Europe. Who knows? He's still iconic even though he fell far from grace. It could be true. But it must not have been anything big since he backed out last minute. I think I should have said, "It must not have been anything big since he is Bobby Brown."

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3858632;
    He might be in demand in Europe. Who knows? He's still iconic even though he fell far from grace. It could be true. But it must not have been anything big since he backed out last minute. I think I should have said, "It must not have been anything big since he is Bobby Brown."
    Ouch.

Nice to see everyone lose weight this week. Luv'ed how Doctor Rhonda is trying to get Kevin to accept his part in Shar's humiliation because of their breakup. Luv'ed how Doctor Ian read out loud Nicole's journal and how she trashed him.

As of the March 22, 2010 show we have seen 7 episodes and have completed 6 weeks of a 8 week program. Jay MacCarroll, who has totally embraced the program, had a goal to lose 30lbs. He has surpased that and has lost 31lbs, yeah Jay. You can tell he is happier with himself, his skin is glowing. Amazing when you get rid of processed food how your body responds. Kevin Federline is also very close to reaching his goal of 30lbs. Kevin has lost a total of 22lbs and has 2 weeks to go. Unfortunately, he and Bobby Brown need to stop smoking, as you can see it really effects his cardio during the marathon course that Harvey had set up as the first challenge.

I like that Jay, Nicole and Bobby have seemed to settle their differences. Do I think that they have really changed their attitudes? No, but they all seem to be on friendly terms. I do like how Jay and Nicole can strategize about a game plan and were able to win the challenge. That is where as a team they are strong because they work smart as opposed to the Blue Team who have 2 potentially strong members in Sebastian and Kevin but again Kevin's smoking interfers with winning the challenges.

Tanisha is a strange one. She seems to be battling a lot of inner demons and behaviors. Partly her behavior on the Bad Girls Club has helped her get famous, but will it really help her further her career. I really do hope she is able to change some her habits, just for health.

Overall, I really enjoyed this episode of Fit Club. I am rooting for Jay MacCarroll to win the Individual Prize. I do kinda wish that this had been a 12 week program because Jay is doing so well, that I would have really liked to see him lose 20 more lbs. He is looking fabulous. It is always great to see anyone do well on a weight loss show and know that it will be a permanent change. I also get the feeling that this will be a really good thing for Shar Jackson.

Well they are another 2 episodes left, March 29 and April 5, 2010.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 03-23-2010 at 09:30 AM.

I've googled this question, but can't seem to find an answer. Does anyone know why Ant isn't on this season of CFC?

+ Reply to Thread