+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The TS Book

eny
    FORT Fogey

The TS Book

Ok I bought it. I was at a discount store , and it was way less than bookstore. It is really good , an contained lots of surprising Info. I'll post more later , but some of the more

Doug is a farmboy with five brothers. He is a accomplished actor and even had his own theater troupe at one point.

Hilde was born in Cuba and claims she can't work in flat shoes saying it's a Latin thing. She and her French hubby speak to each other in their common language - Spanish - ( he spent a great deal of his life in Spain)

Laurie was a marketing executive, and worked on projects such as the Beatles Anthology sharing a limo with Ted turner and Jane Fonda for the Imax premiere.She found that career lacking so went back to school and got her degree at the new york school if interior design , which is apparently a design equivalent of Harvard

Gen is an accomplished violinist and a graphic artist by trade and worked for a time at MTV. Her college studies started in Political Science ,as she had diplomatic aspirations.She goes bare foot because she loves her shoes and would freak if they got paint on them.

Interesting.
    And Frank's a shop keeper
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Did you get the book Fluff ? It said he and his wife designed cross stitch patterns ...

I'll post more later about Frank but also off the top of my brain

Verns dad was a biochemist , and Vern also graduated with his degree in chemistry ..

Amy Wynn is the baby of the group . Her friends call her Wynn , and she has used A-W since grade school because there were always so many Amy's . She started out as perfomer and actress , but found she liked the backstage stuff better.

Kia was the one that shocked me - Her Dad was the first African American to be admitted to the carpenters union that builds movie sets etc , and was quite respected. She followed her dads footsteps and became a set builder and decorator. She was quite respected herself , as her credits include Men in Black, Sixth Sense, Unbreakable.

JR.
    Originally posted by enygma

Kia was the one that shocked me - ...She was quite respected herself , as her credits include Men in Black, Sixth Sense, Unbreakable.
    She should go back to that then

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Funny thing is I don't recall any ugly borders in those films .

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I have to note that the photography in the book is excellent. Some of the rooms that may have looked bad in the ep, or on the website , are not so bad with a different perspective. When I get time I'll scan some ...

Awesome.

I knew Vern had his chem degree. He told me in Calgary. (shut up, I know there were like 200 other people there) He was going to be a doctor and travelled all around the US, in New England and California checking out med schools, and then he goes back to his parents house and says I'm going to be an architect/interior designer. He's convinced he'll be payed back if he ever has kids.

Originally posted by enygma
    Funny thing is I don't recall any ugly borders in those films .
    me either
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread