+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ~ Million Dollar Listing ~ Season 3 ~ 10/12/2009

Re: ~ Million Dollar Listing ~ Season 3 ~ 10/12/2009

Anybody watch tonight? It was good! Summary ahead:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Chad had a cake make for an open house, with himself in front of the house drawn onto it in frosting ($2,000). Seeing a little cake obsession with this guy! Oh, and he had to eat himself, especially his hair, LOL. Also: he and "Cake" and "Starlycakes" had a weekend away, where he left for about 12 hours to meet with a stager. Then he came back for dinner with "Cake" and made a toast that ended with "Work is the Number One priority." Huh? How romantic!

We get to meet Josh's parents at an open house - they seem nice. His mom mentions that Josh has ADD and has always been on Adderol or Ritalin, since 1st grade. He is not currently on any meds and she feels he needs them. Josh had an MRI and it turns out....there's nothing wrong with him. His doctor suggests he see a therapist so he can talk out his stress. Oh and the open house is a tear-down with a killer view that sells for $6M.

Madison visits his friend Kim's property. She wants to sell and wants Madison to list it at $5.5M, but he doesn't want his name on the listing for more than $4.9, so he recommends she lease it. He says she can get at least $20K per month. She's concerned because the house is absolutely perfect and she doesn't want renters destroying it. Madison shows it to a biker gang who offers $14,000 a month and Kim accepts the lease after Madison assures her that they will take good care of it. Heh, heh!

Chad's scenes with the stager, and Josh's car-side scenes with the other broker looked so incredibly fake.

Madison may seem like a half-wit next to them, but he's the only one who comes across as if he's not being told what to do and say, or doing several takes to get it "just right".

Whatever happened with those criminal charges against Josh that came up between seasons? Have they dealt with it at all? Or is it going to be shown in the weeks ahead?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3751867;
    Chad's scenes with the stager, and Josh's car-side scenes with the other broker looked so incredibly fake.

Madison may seem like a half-wit next to them, but he's the only one who comes across as if he's not being told what to do and say, or doing several takes to get it "just right".
    I'm so convinced that this entire show is scripted. I think I've said that in just about every post I make in this thread...

But I love how every episode, there's Chad saying "So I got a call from a lady who I don't know but who wants me to sell her 10 million dollar house."

I'm a real estate agent in Virginia Beach. I've sold homes north of 1 million myself. Believe me... these sellers don't just call up random agents they don't know and give them the listing.

I really think most of these guys (or is kids more appropriate?) business comes from the rich people who are associated with the Bravo television network or their affiliates.

Whatever happened with those criminal charges against Josh that came up between seasons? Have they dealt with it at all? Or is it going to be shown in the weeks ahead?
    The charges were dropped for lack of evidence.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3751864;
    Anybody watch tonight? It was good! Summary ahead:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Chad had a cake make for an open house, with himself in front of the house drawn onto it in frosting ($2,000). Seeing a little cake obsession with this guy! Oh, and he had to eat himself, especially his hair, LOL. Also: he and "Cake" and "Starlycakes" had a weekend away, where he left for about 12 hours to meet with a stager. Then he came back for dinner with "Cake" and made a toast that ended with "Work is the Number One priority." Huh? How romantic!

We get to meet Josh's parents at an open house - they seem nice. His mom mentions that Josh has ADD and has always been on Adderol or Ritalin, since 1st grade. He is not currently on any meds and she feels he needs them. Josh had an MRI and it turns out....there's nothing wrong with him. His doctor suggests he see a therapist so he can talk out his stress. Oh and the open house is a tear-down with a killer view that sells for $6M.

Madison visits his friend Kim's property. She wants to sell and wants Madison to list it at $5.5M, but he doesn't want his name on the listing for more than $4.9, so he recommends she lease it. He says she can get at least $20K per month. She's concerned because the house is absolutely perfect and she doesn't want renters destroying it. Madison shows it to a biker gang who offers $14,000 a month and Kim accepts the lease after Madison assures her that they will take good care of it. Heh, heh!

Chad is such a weirdo. And the way he carries himself is soooo staged and he's trying to play to the camera like he's the bell of the ball. His whole scene with him eating his head on the cake, while the catering crew stood aside and watched seemed so awkward.

Oh, and I loved the "When you hold a 10 million dollar house Open, the owners want, no, THEY DEMAND that everything is perfect." sounded so rehearsed.

In the teaser they showed for next week, his gf gives him something that causes him to flip out.... I'm hoping she breaks up with him. That would be hillarious.

As an aside, had to love Madison and his lisp showing that house to the biker gang.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;3752737;
    Chad is such a weirdo. And the way he carries himself is soooo staged and he's trying to play to the camera like he's the bell of the ball. His whole scene with him eating his head on the cake, while the catering crew stood aside and watched seemed so awkward.

Oh, and I loved the "When you hold a 10 million dollar house Open, the owners want, no, THEY DEMAND that everything is perfect." sounded so rehearsed.

In the teaser they showed for next week, his gf gives him something that causes him to flip out.... I'm hoping she breaks up with him. That would be hillarious.

As an aside, had to love Madison and his lisp showing that house to the biker gang.

It has been really cool watching MDL this season as they have been in my city 2x now. I live about 3 miles from the Corona Del Mar home and that area of NB is absolutely undeniably GORGEGOUS. DH&I walk all over CDM in the evenings......just breathe-taking. Corona Del Mar = Crown of the Sea!!!

Now Chad SMASHING those pillows with his hand giving them karate chops.......what is that all about........

$700.00 for a cake NO ONE ATE except Chad........

I agree, Josh's parents seem very nice.

I did watch the previews.....it looks to me like Victoria had pics of Starly and maybe just maybe Victoria cut Starly's hair.......only a guess.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, so I didn't get the impression that the people who wanted to rent with an option to buy were a "biker gang", as such. I do think that they are a rowdy group of musicians that I probably would not enjoy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The stager lady was scarier than the leasing lady . . . imho.
    Last edited by rebotco; 11-18-2009 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3753212;
    The stager lady was scarier than the leasing lady . . . imho.
    So scary! She talked without moving her lips or the rest of her face.

The pillow chopping was completely over the top - the scary stager was definitely getting mad.

FORT Regular

Agree that the stager lady was weird looking.

How ironic is it that in a search to make themselves beautiful through surgery, people routinely end up looking like freaks.

Very true.... when I see these people all I see is plastic surgery victim. There is jsut nothing attractive about that look at all.

Does any one know how to edit a posting? I don't see any edit button and I would like to take the spoiler tags off the first post on this page. Or of a mod sees this maybe they can help if I'm not allowed to do it? Thanks in advance!

+ Reply to Thread