+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ~ Million Dollar Listing ~ Season 3 ~ 10/12/2009

Re: ~ Million Dollar Listing ~ Season 3 ~ 10/12/2009

The new commercial shows Josh in the doctor's office looking at an x-ray or CT scan of some type, and there is a big, fat tumor in his brain. Anyone else see this?

I saw that but I'm gonna guess it's another Bravo preview teaser that doesn't turn out to be what we expect.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy;3747685;
    The new commercial shows Josh in the doctor's office looking at an x-ray or CT scan of some type, and there is a big, fat tumor in his brain. Anyone else see this?
    Bravo probably surgically inserted the tumor into Josh's head as part of the script.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3745048;
    ...and dark hair covering the eyes...hey, aren't they a little old to be Emo?
    I really have not seen much of this show this season or last. Somehow I doubt I would trust any of these "children" with selling or purchasing a home.

On a quickie surf, now Chad is the one with thendark hair, right?' anyway during the surf I saw him playing with his hair & looking in the mirror while driving his car. People have mentioned it as an EMO or Beatles haircut, pretty accurate but then it came to me who he reminded me of. Remember the Flintstones & the Great Kazzoo??? Color Chad's hair green & add a pair of anntene & you have it! I swear his hair had so much product on it does not move.

I noticed that Chad has very full, baby face cheeks. I think that is why he thinks the hair style is flattering, because it minimzes the cheeks. He probably thinks it makes him look older. I doubt anyone else thinks that, but that may very well be the reasoning behind the haircut - to make him look more mature.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I just googled Chad's hair and it's amazing how many results. I found this, which is a really fun read, but if you don't have time for it, the guy claims he saw the wind blow Chad's hair and he's hiding an enormous bald spot. Not sure if he's just joking, but had to throw it out there as a possiblility.

TVgasm Archives

Too funny!
    Just read the first couple of paragraphs.
    Have no idea if it's the bald spot or the cheeks that are inspiring him. Either way, too, too funny!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Or maybe he's trying to hide his nose?

I'm so ready for another epi, I get such a kick out of this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;3747991;
    Bravo probably surgically inserted the tumor into Josh's head as part of the script.
    I agree with everything you said upthread. Isn't it a coincidence that of all the real estate agents in L.A. these three keep crossing paths? And they all seem to have temperamental, demanding clients who say stuff like "Make it happen!"

The staging is worst with Josh, who doesn't seem to have an authentic moment in the whole show. Picking up manure in Montana to impress a client? Please. Trying on all those clothes in the equestrian store? Bad movie cliche. And while his grandmother is the only thing that makes his storyline tolerable, why was she wearing golf cleats in the living room?

I don't know why reality show producers think that phony reality is somehow better than real reality, but it's getting to the point where I just want to watch documentary shows like Whale Wars.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe it's his parasitic twin he's carrying around in his head!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread