+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ~ Million Dollar Listing ~ Season 3 ~ 10/12/2009

Re: ~ Million Dollar Listing ~ Season 3 ~ 10/12/2009

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3744044;

And what is it that he calls Victoria....sounds like "Kay" every time he says her name?????? Like the epi when he was in bed with the flu...."Kay, bring me soup", "Kay, make it hot", "Kay, put some hot spices in it"...........I cannot figure it out.
    I thought he was calling her Cake?

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3744083;
    OMG...she was soooooooooo thin. I told my DH that I bet she may have had some food issues at one time!!! Actually, though, I live very close to L.A....I think she is trying to keep up with everyone on the LA celebrity scene with that weight and that outfit.
    If that be the case, mom I urge you to grab a dagwood sandwich and turn the other way .

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3744102;
    I thought he was calling her Cake?
    That is an odd nickname for someone.

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3744234;
    If that be the case, mom I urge you to grab a dagwood sandwich and turn the other way .
    Ohhh...I would so love a dagwood sandwich!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm guessing Chad took his sense of style/dress from his mother. Very small clothes that just don't look particularly good on him/her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3744407;
    I'm guessing Chad took his sense of style/dress from his mother. Very small clothes that just don't look particularly good on him/her.
    ...and dark hair covering the eyes...hey, aren't they a little old to be Emo?

FORT Regular

The more I watch this "reality" show, the more I believe it is incredibly staged. Scripted, almost.

I'm not real big on reality shows. About the only ones I watch are First 48, RW/RR Challenge, and this one. I've heard people mention the Hills as being scripted. And I've heard the same about MTV's The Real World, where it wasn't scripted, but they often "re-shot" certain scenes. I don't know how true that is, of course. But my question is, is this pretty common for all reality shows?

I mean, this last episode, Chad goes and meets with a client who had a working relationship with Madison (pocket listing). There are literally 1000's of agents in the LA/Malibu area. But this guy coincidentally just happened to call the one agent who is on this show with Madison, and felt he was the best agent to represent him? The seller talked about how he wanted an uber-aggressive alpha male to market his home. Does anything about Chad scream "male", let alone alpha-male?

And then for Chad and his meat-head client to be sitting at a roof top restaraunt drinking wine in the middle of the afternoon, when out of nowhere Madison shows up for the awkward "I just listed your clients house" conversation. Really? Give me a break.

Maybe I'm taking this show too serious.

Oh, and Chads girlfriend - I never noticed this before - but she was wearing a shirt that left a good portion of her upper body uncovered, and she is sickly skinny. Her arms look like skin wrapped around a bone.

Noticed, last night, that Chad AND his "girlfriend" call each other "Cakes". And the dog is "Starly-Cakes".

I wish Chad would find the man who could make him happy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3747033;
    Noticed, last night, that Chad AND his "girlfriend" call each other "Cakes". And the dog is "Starly-Cakes".

I wish Chad would find the man who could make him happy.
    I agree with Cornholio....Chad and Victoria call each other "CAKE"....and I agree with you, prhoshay.... You are right, Hunter, watching Victoria last night....she is just sooooooooooo thin. Skin and Bones.

Oh and Hunter, absolutely, I believe that whole show is scripted!!!

What was with Josh spending close to $2000.00 on booze and then leaving the door UNLOCKED while he spends 3 hours with his grandmother in her apt upstairs. This whole I am forgetting things....

As far as reality goes, the only thing REAL on this show is that NO ONE is buying real estate as you can tell by the Open Houses...no one is even looking. AND by the low offers being made on these properties.

I may be alone, but Josh cracks me up!

I wish everyone on this show would eat some CAKE, lol. They could all use some CAKE!!!!

+ Reply to Thread