+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ~ Million Dollar Listing ~ Season 3 ~ 10/12/2009

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: ~ Million Dollar Listing ~ Season 3 ~ 10/12/2009

That chick really played herself, didn't she?? She should be seriously embarassed. Even I knew to take the cash offer!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3741242;
    That chick really played herself, didn't she?? She should be seriously embarassed. Even I knew to take the cash offer!
    Me too, prhoshay, I know nothing of Real Estate but I do know the economy is not good esp R.E.......why she thought it was insulting to offer $8mil cash.......sooooo now who is crying.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3741272;
    Me too, prhoshay, I know nothing of Real Estate but I do know the economy is not good esp R.E.......why she thought it was insulting to offer $8mil cash.......sooooo now who is crying.
    Especially if it's true that, according to Josh, she only had $4 million invested

FORT Regular

With each passing episode, I become more and more convinced this show is staged. Not sure if thats the right word. I don't think it's fictional or scripted, but I certainly believe that leads are handed to these guys to make for interesting television.

For example... Josh going to Montana to do farm work to get a listing. Hmmm... very The Siple Life. Set up.

First off, the guy who owned the land appearantly just sent Josh an Email saying he wanted to meet him to sell his land.

Okay, why would an out of town developer contact an agent he has no history with, who has no experience selling in the area your property is (Josh admitted to Madison he's never sold ANYTHING in Malibu), and who has absolutely zero experience in selling undeveloped agricultural/horse land?????

Just seems sooooooo fixed. Is it just me?

Also I try, but I can't take the Emo-kid serious. He gets more ridiculous the more I see him. Both in appearance, and in how he handles his personal life. Mom, I'm going to ask my beautiful girlfriend who's way out of my league an important question. Engagement? NO! I'm going to ask her to write up a contract that guarantees me 50% ownership of her rat dog. Because, you know, I would just die of skylercakes wasn't in my life.

If I hear Chad say "starlycakes" one more time in reference to that dang dog I'm gonna shoot myself. Seriously. Collective groan anyone? every time he brings that stupid dog out of the bag when showing a listing? Who does that?

Instead of thinking "How cute" I'd be thinking "Don't let that dog pee all over the place." The dog always looks nervous, shaky, and scared if anything, so if Chad loves the dog so much why is he always subjecting her to that type of situation?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She's a useful marketing tool, in his mind?

I'm totally convinced that this guy wears pink panties and bras under his clothing.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3743907;
    I'm totally convinced that this guy wears pink panties and bras under his clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3743900;
    If I hear Chad say "starlycakes" one more time in reference to that dang dog I'm gonna shoot myself. Seriously. Collective groan anyone? every time he brings that stupid dog out of the bag when showing a listing? Who does that?

Instead of thinking "How cute" I'd be thinking "Don't let that dog pee all over the place." The dog always looks nervous, shaky, and scared if anything, so if Chad loves the dog so much why is he always subjecting her to that type of situation?
    ITA...If I am either listing a house or looking at a house with a broker I would NOT want their puppy dog with us. PERIOD. Ya, I love animals but not when house hunting.

Chad has his mother come over and make some lavish home cooked meal to ask Victoria for 50% of their dog.....disturbing.

And what is it that he calls Victoria....sounds like "Kay" every time he says her name?????? Like the epi when he was in bed with the flu...."Kay, bring me soup", "Kay, make it hot", "Kay, put some hot spices in it"...........I cannot figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3743907;

Josh had absolutely NO CLUE what was going on with that land deal.

I really like Madison.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3744044;
    Chad has his mother come over and make some lavish home cooked meal to ask Victoria for 50% of their dog.....disturbing.
    Totally disturbing, but what even disturbed me MORE was the shot of Chad's anorexic mom in that totally short (and too young for her!) pleated black mini skirt. What the ??? Are you kidding me? She's pushing 50, no? Brain bleach STAT! My husband was watching along with me and literally choked on his beverage.

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3744051;
    Totally disturbing, but what even disturbed me MORE was the shot of Chad's anorexic mom in that totally short (and too young for her!) pleated black mini skirt. What the ??? Are you kidding me? She's pushing 50, no? Brain bleach STAT! My husband was watching along with me and literally choked on his beverage.
    OMG...she was soooooooooo thin. I told my DH that I bet she may have had some food issues at one time!!! Actually, though, I live very close to L.A....I think she is trying to keep up with everyone on the LA celebrity scene with that weight and that outfit.

+ Reply to Thread