+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: ~ Million Dollar Listing ~ Season 3 ~ 10/12/2009

Re: ~ Million Dollar Listing ~ Season 3 ~ 10/12/2009

Yup, we are (DH&I) also addicted to this train wreck...... I was actually in my dining room doing Xmas cards while DH was watching in the living room. I had to come to see the very end with the Habitate project and watching Chad and Josh's ATTEMPT at a truce. Well that did not go well. Chad's gf is sooooooooo thin. Yikes!!! And as Madison and his BF....please why did we need to see that on MDL. I wonder so much why more and more reality shows deviate from the original point of the show.

As far as Chad's "hairless" legs go....at the beginning of this season he was going to a lady to have the hair on his back removed by laser...so I am guessing a YES on waxing of his legs.

Was this the FINALE?
    KAREN

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3764322;
    Was this the FINALE?
    Yes, it was the finale.

I laughed during the truce when Josh said (paraphrasing) "I was at the country club and I ran into your mother. She's such an attractive, classy, respectable woman. How did you come from that?"

I would almost pay to see those two get into a cat fight.

Also, I'm judging by how defensive Chad got when Madison asked him about the W Condo, that the woman ultimately did not purchase the property. He was so proud about getting the listing and rubbing it in Mad's face, but then when Mad asked if the contract was legit, he said he didn't want to talk business.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

After all, Madison, "Don't cheapen this day."; and after all Josh, "You cheapen this day." Methinks "somebody" learned a new word/phrase this week.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3764543;
    After all, Madison, "Don't cheapen this day."; and after all Josh, "You cheapen this day." Methinks "somebody" learned a new word/phrase this week.
    He acts like putting up sheetrock is some sort of religious or once in a lifetime experience. I guess him doing anything altruistic is a once in a lifetime thing.

And I was thoroughly annoyed with the buying the house thing. "I" want to buy a house for us. "I" decided that it's time. I would dearly love to see the girlfriend kick him to the curb and take the dog with her--contract or no contract.

After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. -- Spock, Amok Time

Quote Originally Posted by llongori;3764829;
    He acts like putting up sheetrock is some sort of religious or once in a lifetime experience. I guess him doing anything altruistic is a once in a lifetime thing.

And I was thoroughly annoyed with the buying the house thing. "I" want to buy a house for us. "I" decided that it's time. I would dearly love to see the girlfriend kick him to the curb and take the dog with her--contract or no contract.
    I haven't completely followed along about Madison's sexual preferences but truthfully, he & Chad ought to switch lovers. Just saying . . .

Finally caught the season finale of this show and, Are.You.Kidding.Me? Jeez, what a colossal snoozefest. I can't see this show making it to S3. Who'd watch it? I'd rather watch paint drying. This show should win an award for the most boring show on cable.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Is this show coming back? I kind of miss it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4061531;
    Is this show coming back? I kind of miss it.
    That is so weird, I was just thinking of this show the other day . I agree, I kinda miss this train wreck .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011