+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: Little People, Big World - TLC

Re: ~ Little People, Big World ~ Season 5 Premier ~ 10/12/2009

Man, after watching this show last night, I could not believe that the kids destroyed that big beautiful house. I sided with Matt the whole time. Here he is trying to make a better life for those kids and this is what they do. Have noticed that you never see the kids at their friends house? I bet their parents are saying, "don't bring those destructive kids over here."

I think Amy is too busy trying to be the kids friend or just like them, then a parent. Thus the reason why Zack is such a hot mess. I would be headless if I talk back to my parents they way Zack does.

I'm sorry Amy may be a good cook, but ain't no way in hell would I eat anything in that house. And I certainly wouldn't take my shoes off.

Ok last night's show was ridiculous....Matt planning a trip, paying for all to go, forgets that Amy is speaking in Wisconsin (they will have to agree to disagree on that one) and she will not be able to go and the WHOLE family IMPLODES......Zach is all out of sorts and then Molly is all out of sorts and Jeremy and Matt are going no matter what happens to who and Jacob is in the middle........what a disturbing episode.

At my house, everyone would have gone except the one speaking PERIOD. All this, I am going, I am not going, I am going, I can't go, why would I go.....

Money must be NO issue for this family. I mean Matt had paid for Amy, Molly and Zach and they did not go.

I have no idea the future of Matt and Amy....every epi this season is getting more and more TENSE.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3742105;
    Ok last night's show was ridiculous....Matt planning a trip, paying for all to go, forgets that Amy is speaking in Wisconsin (they will have to agree to disagree on that one) and she will not be able to go and the WHOLE family IMPLODES......Zach is all out of sorts and then Molly is all out of sorts and Jeremy and Matt are going no matter what happens to who and Jacob is in the middle........what a disturbing episode.

At my house, everyone would have gone except the one speaking PERIOD. All this, I am going, I am not going, I am going, I can't go, why would I go.....

Money must be NO issue for this family. I mean Matt had paid for Amy, Molly and Zach and they did not go.

I have no idea the future of Matt and Amy....every epi this season is getting more and more TENSE.
    I think Jeremy's friend and Matt's two friend, took over the tickets for Amy, Molly, and Zach. I agree with you. Everyone in my household would have gone, except the one who couldn't. The place was beautiful and the mountain views were breathtaking. I was really worried for Matt there and pray that he is doing fine. Jeremy really looks out for his dad.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I couldn't believe that Zach, Molly & especially Jacob were given a choice whether they wanted to go or not and it seemed that Amy was egging them on to go against their father. So Matt forgot Amy had a prior engagement...yeah, that stinks, but you move on. This is a wonderful trip to give your children and they (Molly & Zach) totaly didn't appreciate what was being given to them. Spoiled! I bet if they had gone they would have had a wonderful time. I absolutely hate that this is happening to this family!!!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Holly cow, last night's show!!! Gee Amy bitter much?
    I know she has always been disrespectful talking down to Matt but what the h*ll had happened to her this season, gone into overdrive.

And basically encouraging the kids not to go on the trip (the high fives, smiling with glee when Zach and Molly decided not to go), so not cool. She should have been encouraging them to go even if she couldn't especially since this could be the boys last spring break. She claims to be all about the kids and family then she should have told them to go anyways. She has gone on trips without Matt in the past. So she would have rathered they stay home alone, since she was going to be away instead of them spending quality time with their dad. Don't get it.
    I am glad that Jacob went anyways, he seemed to have fun.
    Surprised with Molly, why she would miss the trip just because Zach was being an a$$.

What was Amy doing booking a speaking engagement during Spring Break anyways? Don't they usually do something for the kids spring break? I would be surprised if the didn't in past years.

I couldn't believe when Zach mentioned last summers 5 week vacation and was still upset that Matt could only spend 2 weeks with them because of work. Who goes on 5 week vacations anyways. What world is Zach living in? Matt is a small business owner - you can't take that much time away from work when you own you own business.
    My DH and I own our own business - we think we are lucky if we can get a weekend off, wouldn't even dream of 2 whole weeks let alone 5 weeks.

What really irked me was when Amy got back from her speaking trip....she walked in the door, took off her jacket and started cleaning the TRASHED house....the house that ONLY Molly and Zach were home to trash....why doesn't she have THEM clean the house....that is so disturbing how she allows that behavior from them over and over again.

Matt books a trip for the family to BVI and makes the mistake of booking when Amy has a speaking engagement and he is berated through two epi's last night....BUT it is just absolutely ok for those kids to destroy the home they live in....something just is not right with this whole scenario....

Amy ALWAYS let the kids get away with things.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Did anyone catch that strange little aside from Amy about Matt? He was in the other room and she told the kids, "he's had too much." Then she explained to the camera that Matt gets in these moods when he's "tired" or some such euphemism.

I like both Matt and Amy, but between that revealing exchange and his DUI last season, I wonder if he's got a drinking problem. That might contribute to the apparent disregard his family is started to develop toward him.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I did catch that and forgot to mention it. I immediately thought she mean't he had drank too much.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3742962;
    I did catch that and forgot to mention it. I immediately thought she mean't he had drank too much.
    I think she forgot that they were filming when she said that. I'm sure she doesn't want that to get out. Somethings definitely going on with that whole family. They all seem so different this season. Amy has turned into a total biotch and the kids are out of control. Looks like TLC has successfully destroyed another family... whos next...the Duggars?

+ Reply to Thread