+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 94950515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

Thread: Little People, Big World - TLC

Re: Little People, Big World - TLC

I'm not too surprised considering the way Zach has been talking about his relationship with his girlfriend. I am still curious as to what this girl sees in him. He's so immature and not even on her level mentally. I honestly don't get it. Congratulations to them anyway. I wish them all the best.
    AZChristian likes this.

Is no one commenting on the new season premier???

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I watched the premier, even though I didn't want to watch Amy being mean to Matt. But Matt and Amy seemed to have entered into a stalemate period, so at least Amy didn't seem to be as hostile as she was last season.

Mainly, I was looking forward to the focus on Jeremy and his engagement, and in that way, the show was GREAT. Jeremy is such a lovely young man, and his fiance seems to be perfect for him. That was such a pleasure to watch.

I was also kind of half expecting for Zach to seem a bit resentful for Jeremy's happiness, success and everything, but he seemed truly, truly happy for his brother, and that was nice to see as well. I wonder why we didn't see Zach's fiance --- and there was no mention of her. Anyone know if they're still together?

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Is no one commenting on the new season premier???
    I did not even know it was BACK.

Thanks, heading to the DVR.

I am sure I can find the first episode.
    KAREN

Yes. Zach is still with his girlfriend (I think her name is Tori.) but she wasn't on the premiere episode. Be sure to watch the previews for the next episode, for a special surprise. I'm sure it won't take you long to guess what that surprise is.

I watched the show and thought it was pretty good. This is what I sensed about Matt and Amy. I sense that Matt is doing just fine being out of the house on his own. I suspect he has moved on with his life and may be seeing other people. (Just my speculation.) I also sense that Amy is regretful that they separated and now is bothered that she's still unhappy and Matt is at peace. He seems more relaxed, yet Amy still seems irritable and restless. I think the kids are now seeing that it wasn't their dad making Amy miserable. She does a good job of doing that to herself.

I look forward to the rest of the season.

Did Jeremy say that he would be moving to LA after graduation?

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I watched the show and thought it was pretty good. This is what I sensed about Matt and Amy. I sense that Matt is doing just fine being out of the house on his own. I suspect he has moved on with his life and may be seeing other people. (Just my speculation.) I also sense that Amy is regretful that they separated and now is bothered that she's still unhappy and Matt is at peace. He seems more relaxed, yet Amy still seems irritable and restless. I think the kids are now seeing that it wasn't their dad making Amy miserable. She does a good job of doing that to herself.
    Yep, I think that's probably true about Amy being the one who's made herself miserable, cause she didn't seem any happier to me, either. But as far as Matt is concerned, maybe it's just me, but he seemed very wistful at times. For example, especially right after their talks -- when she'd leave, he'd kind of sigh for a moment. I felt sad for him.

I thought that Jeremy's proposal to Audrey was very sweet. Love that they type letters to each other on an actual typewriter, rather than text and/or email.
    I also thought it was interesting that Amy assumed Jeremy would telephone his dad with the news once the proposal had taken place, and that is exactly what happened. Jeremy phoned his dad...

I guess this is a little bit of a spoiler. It's about Jeremy and his latest announcement.

+ Reply to Thread