+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Like Tree204Likes

Thread: Little People, Big World - TLC

Re: Little People, Big World - TLC

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    This season is better and no signs of imploding yet. I think they are on their best behavior. It's focused more on the farm, the kids and Rocky. Sad episode last night. Rocky was laid to rest. He was so beloved by the family.
    Yep... No signs of implosion yet.

Rocky's death was very sad. Couldn't believe they got the actual moment of Jeremy telling his parents the news on film. I cried...

I wonder if they will get another dog this season.

I also wonder if Zach or Jeremy will get engaged this season. I only saw parts of this last episode. Has Jeremy said anything about the whereabouts of his girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I wonder if they will get another dog this season.

I also wonder if Zach or Jeremy will get engaged this season. I only saw parts of this last episode. Has Jeremy said anything about the whereabouts of his girlfriend?
    Debb, I saw her in this past episode. In last scene when Jer was driving the tractor. She was right there with him.
    KAREN

Okay. I must have missed it. I wonder where she's staying.

Once again we watch LPBW and once again Amy is her usual nasty self to Matt.

Nope no surprise there.

Just makes it so uncomfortable to watch this show.

I did love the idea of a GAME DAY but wish they had worn helmets during the first game.
    KAREN

Yeah, they are not the most safety aware family I've seen.

I think they are really straining to figure out storylines for the show. I wish they would open it up to viewer suggestions.

I would still like to take a tour of their Pumpkin farm. I've considered going out west for several years.

I enjoyed the Game Day episode much more than I thought I would.

Have you all noticed how clean the house is this season??? Shocking! After all these years...I wonder why now?
    Yardgnome likes this.

Ummmm....it didn't look so clean to me.

Years ago, I fell in love w/this family but each year, Amy seems to become angrier. She seems to hold this anger tight and can't see what it's doing to her life.
    I understand not being in sync w/your mate but if you decide to stay w/them, why the constant hostility?? I think she's angry w/a lot of things in her life, not just Matt.
    I enjoyed the last couple episodes because it didn't center on Amy being mad at Matt....I'm so tired of that.
    Having just lost a beloved friend/dog, the part about Rocky really struck a chord but I was so touched by how much they all loved Rocky. RIP.

Amy is always stressing how important her kids are to her and her kids are her life, but yet, she doesn't seem to see how much her and Matt's discored has caused them pain. Molly mentions it a lot as does Jacob.

Perhaps the kids should stage an intervention where they sit down with their parents and tell them they have to get professional help to resolve their issues. Either learn to be civil to each other and release the hostility or separate and go their separate ways.

I will admit that the arguments have been fewer this season so far. I read somewhere that Amy was told the viewers were tired of her verbal abuse of Matt and she HAD to zip it up. I'm sure that if that is true, Amy resents it, since I bet she thinks she's justified.

+ Reply to Thread