+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 66 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Like Tree204Likes

Thread: Little People, Big World - TLC

Re: Little People, Big World - TLC

They keep showing a house on fire in the previews (not their normal house.) Of course the way previews never show what really happens I bet it is a controlled burn of one of the houses on the farm they recently bought.

I could actually see them film the demise of their marriage.
    There's no place like home!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I could actually see them film the demise of their marriage.
    Isn't that what they've been doing since the first episode?

That is true, maybe we will see the actual divorce proceedings
    Seriously, I do feel for the children. They are old enough to understand what is going on and then to have it on national tv.

Quote Originally Posted by marauder View Post
    They keep showing a house on fire in the previews (not their normal house.) Of course the way previews never show what really happens I bet it is a controlled burn of one of the houses on the farm they recently bought.
    Isn't that the little house where the brides get ready for weddings held on their property?

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Isn't that the little house where the brides get ready for weddings held on their property?
    It is hard to tell. I just know it isn't their normal house. It usually flashes by very quick, and I am not so concerned about it to freeze frame it or anything. I watched so little of that "season" because it just bored me to tears (or sleep.)

Actually, if Matt and Amy did officially separate, it might be a relief for the kids. Jake has already talked about not wanting to be around his parents due to their arguing. I wish they would stop the pain and do something they can both live with. Life is too short.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I think one thing they may be sad about in the previews is that Rocky, their dog, actually died recently.
    Last edited by Debb70; 10-23-2013 at 10:33 AM.

Fell asleep again while watching the show, did see that the fire that they had been showing in the previews was a controlled burn. It did turn out it was the house on the farm they bought that they are using for weddings. Way to much "staged" stuff in the last episode. You could tell that everything about Amy discovering that the house was burning was staged.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I got the feeling during the show that there's been so much negative feedback about Amy for her nasty behavior towards Matt that they've scripted the show even more to soften her attitude. Now she's more the tolerant "there he goes again" (with a smile) than the "Matt, you're pissing me off" reaction.

Having so recently lost our dog, I couldn't watch the vet portion after the doctor told Matt that Rocky had a fast-growing cancer. Too close to home.
    march and Imperfect1 like this.

Flipping channels last night I did not realize Jacob had moved out of the house. I heard Matt say they were empty nesters since the kids were gone. Oh wait I forgot, they do not know they have a child named Jacob. (sarcasm)
    Imperfect1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread