+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Like Tree204Likes

Thread: Little People, Big World - TLC

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: Little People, Big World - TLC

I believe she has a 4-year degree in hotel/motel management. Which apparently qualifies her to teach. Maybe Home Economics? LOL!

Did anyone see this past week with the trip to COSTA RICA?

My GAWD, Amy, SHUT UP already. She just does not like Matt.

What a bothersome episode. I was so upset with Amy. She just had NOTHING good to say about Matt.

The kids see it and they were all privately talking about it themselves over dinner.

I actually felt really bad for Matt.

Matt is a bit late to meet up to head out for their day trip as he has to take his scooter on a separate path to get to the car and Amy was BEYOND pissed off.

The next day all the kiddos are late to meet the car for their day trip and Amy goes to their room waking them all up (mind you she never went to assist Matt with his scooter) and she is laughing hysterical about them all over sleeping. WHATTTTTT???????
    march and Imperfect1 like this.
    KAREN

Yeah, I saw it. I'm glad I'm not the only one who kind of feels for Matt. I've tried to give both he and Amy some understanding, but man, she's a cold one. The guy really tries to keep up, but Amy is heartless. She can't even hide how happy she is when Matt can't keep up. I would hope my spouse would have a little more compassion for me if I was disabled.

I'm not saying Amy should give up her activities, but it seems she loves activities that allows them to ditch Matt. It's clear that she detests him. I would think Matt yearns for a partner who cares just a little and I don't think Amy does. She is so angry at him, that it oozes from her pores.

It sounded like Zack was getting ready to tell Jeremy something over dinner about their parents house, but he stopped and said he would tell him later. I think he was starting to say that Matt was living in the office suite and Amy in the house. If they were living separately, I wouldn't be surprised. I hope Matt has a strong lock and security system on when he sleeps for his own personal safety, if you know what I mean. lol

I think it's clear which of the children that Amy has not alienated from Matt.
    march, momrek06, tinderbox and 3 others like this.

Matt was so happy that he could keep up with the family while horseback riding, given the fact that he had the custom saddle made. Such joy on his face!
    momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.

I agree with everything you posted, Debb!

And PG, the horse backing riding was the highlight of the episode for me! Matt was soooo happy!
    KAREN

I realize Matt and Amy haven't been getting along....for years. I always thought the fault was both of theirs for various reasons.

My eyes were opened widely during this latest episode. Amy is cruel! As a person with her own disabilities, you'd think she'd have more empathy for her husband. My God! He was struggling so hard to keep up with the family and she relished the fact that he couldn't...and she could. Unreal. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I loved Matt on the horse. LOVED. He finally felt like an equal to everybody there and he glowed with fulfillment.
    march, momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.

I realize we are now seeing Amy treating Matt horrible. If what was said in the past about Matt's drinking is true I can understand. She may have put up with his crap for years and now she is tired of it. The problem with both is how they have ignored Jacob. This is going to be one person who is going to have many problems to come.
    There's no place like home!

I'm not sure if there was an alcohol problem with Matt or not. If there was, then she shouldn't allow alcohol to be served in her home, but she does. That has been shown repeatedly. Even if Matt wanted the alcohol served, she could have refused, She rules the roost enough to do that.

Regardless of what Matt was doing wrong, her verbal abuse against Matt, especially in front of the kids, was not the appropriate response. She has taught her kids to ridicule their partner if they don't agree with them.

I will never forget the early years when Amy pushed Matt back into a sales job that required him to travel internationally on a regular basis. She was so focused on the money, she showed no regard for Matt. He had to carry his luggage, work brief case with computer, and equipment to help him function in the hotel, on the plane and to to the hotel. As an able bodied person I can image it was difficult, but Amy acted as if she could care less. She just pushed and pushed. The guy was entitled to disability, but all she could do was tell him how he HAD to continue in that sales job. The job was with a big company and it paid well. That was the first time I saw just how cold she is.
    Imperfect1 and AZChristian like this.

I know that Matt has been arrested for Drunk Driving and I think it was more than once. If so, definite alcohol problem. I do not think their show was any type of help for their marriage.
    There's no place like home!

I wonder how much is scripted on their show for drama. I suspect they plan a bit, but some of it is too real looking to be pretend, IMO. I don't think Amy could fake despising Matt if she didn't really feel that way. And I think his love for her is also real. I will say that it would not surprise me at all if they each had their own special person outside the marriage. It wouldn't surprise me at all. I think they would each get along with someone else better than their own spouse.

+ Reply to Thread