+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: Little People, Big World - TLC

Re: Little People, Big World - TLC

I can see Zach and his girlfriend getting married there. Still, Zach seems so immature.

Do you think the Roloffs really want to run that venue as a wedding location? They could let their farm manger run it without being so directly involved. It's difficult to say how profitable it would be as just a wedding venue, once the TLC cameras leave.

Zach doesn't seem all that interested in leaving the nest, so this might work out okay. Still, I can't see Zach really running that farm as a business. He's just not a very driven person.

I agree that Zach seems not to have much ambition but I also noticed more maturity than past seasons....not that we see much of Zach. Having a good steady relationship is probably helping him a lot.
    He could be totally set up for his future by staying on the farm, learning the business, etc. especially since he doesn't have much ambition except soccer.
    I really like the Wedding Farm concept. It's a lot of work but I think it will be profitable for them. Matt spends too much always but his ideas seem to work.

Oh well, it looks like the finale has Matt and Amy having their 25 wedding aniversary!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG. Too funny. I bet they don't renew their vows. I bet Matt would like to, but not Amy. I have to see this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Oh well, it looks like the finale has Matt and Amy having their 25 wedding aniversary!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG. Too funny. I bet they don't renew their vows. I bet Matt would like to, but not Amy. I have to see this.
    Knowing TLC, they'll probably want her to go to Kleinfeld's so she can "Say Yes to the (very tiny) Dress."

Speaking of tiny dresses, where are The Little Couple? (Amy and Bill) I'm dying for an update.

Finished the 25th Anniversary episode and good god, Amy is cranky, mean and determined to be top dog. I realize Matt is no picnic but she's almost scary.
    She really speaks to Matt like she hates him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Finished the 25th Anniversary episode and good god, Amy is cranky, mean and determined to be top dog. I realize Matt is no picnic but she's almost scary.
    She really speaks to Matt like she hates him.
    OMG, I cannot tell you how many times I screamed at Amy to SHUT UP. She was sooooo annoying. She was annoying the week before yelling at those wedding guests to get out of the Barn when they
    took cover from that rain storm and opted NOT to rent a TENT. BUT still she could have gone in there and nicely told every one to leave simply due to fire reg laws. But SHEESH, she has been soooooo annoying this wedding venue season.
    Ugh. She is TERRIBLE to Matt just terrible. Ugh.
    march and Imperfect1 like this.
    KAREN

Amy's attitude and plain old meanness is enough for me not to want to watch anymore.
    Listen up, TLC.
    momrek06 likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Matt's the dreamer and Amy's the realist. I wonder if they would ever consider couple's counseling. Although the one who acts out and is overtly mean, is Amy, but Matt has probably got a hand in this too --- whatever he's doing to thwart the relationship isn't as obvious, but we know, it always takes two to cause the problems.

ITA, Imperfect1...Matt is a handful, for sure but Amy is just plain mean about what she doesn't like. She has changed a lot during the show.
    I know she feels strongly about being a strong individual but she seems to have become almost vehement, angry and militant about it. I hear references to it a lot..sometimes in "throw away" words during PIs.
    She also seems far more vocal, and again, angry about the way Little People including herself) have been treated.
    I'm not disputing her feelings/experiences but they have escalated and so has her anger.
    Maybe there's a lot of things she regrets/resents and its just building and showing itself in many ways???

+ Reply to Thread