+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Like Tree164Likes

Thread: Little People, Big World - TLC

Re: Little People, Big World - TLC

What I find amusing is that Amy can be very charming and agreeable with people other than Matt. She is an awesome public speaker and travels the country doing that and speading her message of how she was able to overcome obstacles as a little person, but when it comes to Matt.........OMG....she is a wall buster. LOL She can have the patience of Job with the kids, but with Matt......she loses it and will not let up.

Amy's behavior has led me to believe that Matt must yearn for a soft place to fall sometimes. He's only human. I'm a little surprised that he hasn't found one, if you know what I mean. He's a handsome man IMO and has a great sense of humor.
    candor, march and Dragonlady like this.

I can't imagine watching even one episode of this "new" show. Couldn't stand the old one and am not interested in another wedding show from TLC. Enough is enough! What a stupid concept, combining the Roloff's show with another wedding-themed one. Will Amy yell at Matt? Hell yes! Will the house be messy? You bet! Will they lose the farm? Who cares!?

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    I can't imagine watching even one episode of this "new" show. Couldn't stand the old one and am not interested in another wedding show from TLC. Enough is enough! What a stupid concept, combining the Roloff's show with another wedding-themed one. Will Amy yell at Matt? Hell yes! Will the house be messy? You bet! Will they lose the farm? Who cares!?
    Gee, lilymax, it's a really good thing that no one's forcing you to watch the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    What I find amusing is that Amy can be very charming and agreeable with people other than Matt.
    I dealt with her on a work-related matter. She was wonderful -- really helpful and kind. I also visited with Matt's dad a few years ago at another work-related function. Really sweet man. It's surprising that the family could remain so down to earth, especially when you consider how fame changed the Gosselins and pretty much all the real housewives.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Amy could you go into the barn and ask the wedding guests to please get the hell out. Thank you. lol OMG. What in the world got into that woman? She must be going through something. I hope that was staged and not how she really operates. No excuse for that rude behavior. She could have politely announced that the fire code requires that we do it this way. Please cooperate. I think that would have worked. I've never seen Amy that rude to people other than Matt.
    march and momrek06 like this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Amy could you go into the barn and ask the wedding guests to please get the hell out. Thank you. lol OMG. What in the world got into that woman? She must be going through something. I hope that was staged and not how she really operates. No excuse for that rude behavior. She could have politely announced that the fire code requires that we do it this way. Please cooperate. I think that would have worked. I've never seen Amy that rude to people other than Matt.
    As much as I like Amy, she's definitely got some anger/hostility issues. You're right Debb in that they are almost always directed at Matt --- but whenever they come out, they are really uncomfortable to watch. And I think that once all the kids grow up and leave the house, she and Matt won't be able to sustain any kind of a relationship --- cause to me, it seems like she can barely tolerate him even now.

And I feel so bad for Matt -- cause he clearly adores her, and always seems to be wanting more from her --- but she's just not emotionally there for him.
    momrek06 and Debb70 like this.

You are right. I really think it would be best if Matt and Amy split the farm in half and each just lived their own separate lives. I can't see that happening though.

I will say that Amy looked more beautiful than I have ever seen her when she dressed up for that charity event. Her hair, makeup and dress were really awesome! She's looking good for somebody! lol

I think they each would be happier without all the stress that they seem to put on one another.

I realize that all these so-called "reality" shows are somewhat edited/scripted to show us only what they want us to see but through it all, I can see that Matt could be annoying to live with..
    but, lordy, Amy is acting horribly.....but just to Matt...she tolerates/likes everyone else. But I don't know that whole story but just judging by what we see, she's a pretty tough cookie.
    And yes, she looked great that night.......wonder why she only looks that way for certain social gatherings but never for any other time? It's a total transformation when she does make an effort. I always thought she was really pretty but she seems to not care how she looks as the seasons go on..... her prerogative, of course.
    I'm uncomfortable just listening to Amy when she starts in on Matt........kind of like when your friends or family start arguing with each other...and you want to be anywhere else but listening to it.
    AZChristian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Gee, lilymax, it's a really good thing that no one's forcing you to watch the show.
    Lol. Yeah, no forcing going on around here. I haven't seen a single episode of the new show and don't intend to.

However, I will admit to being something of a reality show addict. I do watch some of the other wedding themed shows on TLC, and I freely admit to watching and loving Say Yes to the Dress and Four Weddings. Luckily for me, in those shows the stories are based on different participants. I just couldn't watch the Roloffs week after week because I find them boring and quite annoying. Sort of like the Duggars but not as crazy.

I wonder if they will be leading up to a wedding between Zach and Tori at the new farm venue?
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread