+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 66 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree204Likes

Thread: Little People, Big World - TLC

Re: Little People, Big World - TLC

Okay how did Jeremy get into college when he couldn't even write a simple resume and didn't know what a cover letter was???

Quote Originally Posted by princess07 View Post
    Okay how did Jeremy get into college when he couldn't even write a simple resume and didn't know what a cover letter was???
    Maybe the community college brought him up to date on some things. Here's the site for The Brooks School of Photography. It looks very impressive. Man, I wish I could go!!!!

Photography Schools, Film Schools, Digital Photography School

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Maybe the community college brought him up to date on some things. Here's the site for The Brooks School of Photography. It looks very impressive. Man, I wish I could go!!!!

Photography Schools, Film Schools, Digital Photography School
    Ohhh as a newbie to California (3 years) … wait until Jeremy gets a real taste of the fabulous weather in Santa Barbara all year long, he will not be heading back to the Farm for those long cold winter months. Coming myself from Boston … heck, I never ever have any intention to head to the Northeast from Oct to March … Cali weather is just not one that can be beat. And as the show showed us how absolutely lovely SB is … yup, I am so guessing Jer will thrive wonderfully both in Cali and at the school.

I was happy to see Matt and Amy seeming so happy. Amy especially was not so angry like in the last few seasons.

As far as Zach, well he is 21yo, and we are 'accountable and responsible for all our own actions' and he needs to stop with all the 10yo pouting and do something with his life. He has so much family support to go 'spread his wings', sheesh, Zach, DO IT!

Jacob is growing up and appears to be a bit calmer.

The house was its usual PIG STY … ugh.
    KAREN

Anyone else catch the new show last night. I taped it and watched it. Other then the updates, IMHO it was pretty boring. Yeah it was great that Matt made it to 50, but an entire show revolving around that. The Ark scenes were a little funny. I am surprised Jeremy didn't call out his mother for insisting he come up from California to attend the party and yet she went to a speaking engagement.

Amy easily could have brought up all the things that Matt missed when he was complaining she wasn't going to be there, of course doing things like that never helps especially when the event is about him.

I would like to have attended the event. It was nice that Matt honored his parents so much. I think he would have done the same for Amy had she been there, although, I 'm really glad she wasn't. I fear she would have been insulting, pitched a fit or caused some problems. It was nice the way she slid in at the end.

What? Wait, the Roloffs are back and I missed it?
    KAREN

I was so hoping that Amy was really just pretending not being able to attend Matt's 50th birthday party and then surprise him. At least, she changed her flight so she could be home before the next day. It was nice of her to make his fav cake but I wished she cared enough to cancel the other engagement. Seems odd to me that a wife of so many years could schedule something on Matt's important birthday. You know she had to have realized what day it was when she accepted the engagement. What wife doesn't remember a husband's birthday? Freudian??
    Even though she did show up and I just didn't "get" that she loves Matt anymore.
    His last words as she left (don't forget me), coupled with his memories of being in the hospital so much, wishing people wouldn't forget him seemed rather sad. I admit that Matt is not easy to live with. He does a lot of stuff without talking to Amy but I get the feeling, she's done with him.
    I think she's just there because of the kids because she certainly has the means to go out on her own with her speaking career.
    Although I agree that Zack should be doing more re growing up it did seem like he's not as mad at his dad like he used to be.
    I still love this family.
    Debb70 likes this.

So true Dragonlady. Did you catch what she said when she came back late that night to see Matt on his birthday? She said, "I had to." A loving wife might have said, I wanted to see you on your 50 birthday and give you hug or I know you wanted me hear and I'm sorry." But, no. Amy didn't even give a half apped attempt for the cameras even. I do think it's way over and their marriage is only on hold until Jacob graduates.

Matt's health has really declined too. He can barely even go a short distance on this crutches. His spirits are still good though.

Don't forget that there's a new episode tonight, kids.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Don't forget that there's a new episode tonight, kids.

Thanks, while I missed your post until now, I was able to see it repeats on Tuesday!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread