+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 63 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Little People, Big World - TLC

Re: Little People, Big World - TLC

Everytime I see this thread in bold, I hesitate to read it, afraid that someone will be writing that Amy and Matt are divorcing. I sure hope not but then, I'm a die-hard romantic.

FORT Fogey

Hard as it may be to believe, it's baaaack -- by popular demand (at least according to Matt).

'Little People, Big World' Returns to TLC With 4 New Specials (Exclusive) - Hollywood Reporter
    momrek06 and Debb70 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy View Post
    Hard as it may be to believe, it's baaaack -- by popular demand (at least according to Matt).

'Little People, Big World' Returns to TLC With 4 New Specials (Exclusive) - Hollywood Reporter
    AWESOME!!! Thanks for posting this article!!!
    KAREN

I am pleasantly surprised, however, how sad is it going to be if those twins are still hanging around the house, floundering in school or dropouts, and Amy is still babying them to death. LOL I don't think I can take it! They are at least 21 by now aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I am pleasantly surprised, however, how sad is it going to be if those twins are still hanging around the house, floundering in school or dropouts, and Amy is still babying them to death. LOL I don't think I can take it! They are at least 21 by now aren't they?
    I so agree with all you wrote here. I love this family but when I watch I'm always disappointed in the way they choose to live. I'm afraid that it will result in Matt and Amy getting divorced, the twins being lazy and living off their parents. I think the girl will be fine but I worry the youngest boy will get into trouble as a teen. JMO.

Please forgive me if this was addressed upthread. I checked the previous page and didn't see it. I'm still one of those on the VERY slow track and it takes forever for me to navigate from page to page.

It was sometime ago that it was reported that Jacob had been let go from the small, private, Christian school he and the rest of the kids had attended. Not sure why. Hmmmm.....
    I wonder if the show will deal with that topic. He's a smart kid, so I really wonder.

TONIGHT!!!

The Roloffs are returning to TLC with four new specials. The first one, Little People, Big World: Big Changes, airs this Sunday, OCTOBER 2, 2011, at 8 p.m.

It has apparently been a tumultuous year for the family. First of all, one of the twins is finally moving off the farm and out of state.

Also, Matt and Amy have to deal with the their rocky marriage while deciding the future of Roloff Farms.

The family takes a road trip and tries to enjoy the time they have together before everything changes dramatically.
    KAREN

now Khate will have her panties in a snit over this...demanding her own specials....

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Not terribly surprised to see that Jeremy is off to proactively make his way to a career while Zach is still hanging around home with his messy bedroom, going to junior college (at 21) and hoping to be a soccer coach.

And I hope Matt and Amy's marriage makes it to and through the empty nest stage. But they talk like they don't still have two younger children at home.

I was thinking the same thing last night about Amy and Matt talking as if the younger kids didn't exist. Heck even the dog looked confuse lol!!!

On another note, Amy seems like she wants a divorce. Especally the way she kept cutting Matt off in mid sentence about the farm. Though I don't see all that goes on in their home and am only relying on what the camera shows, I think Amy is just bitter and mean. Maybe it's because her favorite son who she seem to live vicariously in was leaving and she wanted to go.

+ Reply to Thread