+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: Little People, Big World - TLC

Re: Little People, Big World - TLC

OK, so I as the season winds down ... has anyone been watching?

This past Monday night was painful with Amy and Matt fighting over LAND.

Matt wants to BUILD on the land and Amy wants to GROW a garden and they cannot agree ... just bickering throughout the whole episode.
    KAREN

I've watched much less this season than previously. I don't remember them bickering as much on earlier shows. To be honest, I hear so much unhappiness around me that I don't enjoy turning on a tv show and watching real life couples argue. That's just not entertaining to me.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4098943;
    OK, so I as the season winds down ... has anyone been watching?

This past Monday night was painful with Amy and Matt fighting over LAND.

Matt wants to BUILD on the land and Amy wants to GROW a garden and they cannot agree ... just bickering throughout the whole episode.
    I'm still watching because I like this family but the episode about Amy's garden just seemed too scripted to me. Matt's words and actions just didn't ring true to me this time. I think TPTB are really scraping the barrel to find some drama here where none really exists. I've seen episodes last season where I was really uncomfortable with Amy and Matt arguing and bickering. But this just seemed made up, overdone for TV purposes only. It didn't make sense for Matt to move that old empty chicken coop right on Amy's garden plot with all the land they have on the farm.

FORT Fanatic

Yes, this is SO scripted. One recent episode was about the failing health of their DOG. I think the idea of marriage problems is - to some extent - exaggerated. The worst example of scripted was the previous season when Matt seemed to collapse on the floor. Lots of viewers worried for months.

You can follow him on twitter - he had a short-term illness and was soon back to buzzing around as usual.

Well, this is the final season. I follow Matt on Twitter, me made sure everyone knew that Rocky was okay. Just like he made sure he let us know he was okay after that dizzy episode with him falling on the floor.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;4099575;
    Well, this is the final season. I follow Matt on Twitter, me made sure everyone knew that Rocky was okay. Just like he made sure he let us know he was okay after that dizzy episode with him falling on the floor.

Really? A poster on TLC said he knew the Roloffs and that Rocky had been put down. Maybe that happened later on or the poster didn't really know the family.

I liked the set up Amy did for Zach last night. The girl was very cute. She also seemed to be about the same height as Zach. He was very impressed with her, that's for sure. I wonder if he is taking anymore martial arts classes. LOL

I liked the set up Amy did for Zach last night. The girl was very cute. She also seemed to be about the same height as Zach.
    Is she a little person?

Everyone is out tonight all dressed up having fun... I'm too pooped to party. Bed time for this 'ole goat'. Me and my friend Rocky crashin' early. THANKS Everyone for another great Pumpkin Season!!

October 30 at 8:34pm

this was from Matt's Facebook page. So as of Oct 30th Rocky was still with us.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;4105494;
    Everyone is out tonight all dressed up having fun... I'm too pooped to party. Bed time for this 'ole goat'. Me and my friend Rocky crashin' early. THANKS Everyone for another great Pumpkin Season!!

October 30 at 8:34pm

this was from Matt's Facebook page. So as of Oct 30th Rocky was still with us.
    In the last episode where Amy took Zac to the martial arts studio and he met that adorable girl, there was one time where Amy was being filmed in the kitchen. In the background you could see ol' Rocky walking around. I don't know if they film one after another or jump around but it was good to see him.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox;4105419;
    Is she a little person?

Well, she might be a dwarf, but she did'nt have the characteristics that I have always noticed in little people. She was only an inch or two taller than Zach, so there is something going on. It just looked like the only unusual trait was height. I"m not familar with the various conditions that can stunt groweth, but maybe that's what she has.

If Rocky is still alive, then that poster over on TLC must have either been mistaken or just gave incorrect info. There are quite a few people on that board who claim they are family friends with the Roloffs and some claim to be family members of the Duggars. I am skeptical of them.

+ Reply to Thread