+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: Little People, Big World - TLC

FORT Fanatic

Re: Little People, Big World - Season 5 Premier - 10/12/2009

They went through those massive house renovations just a few years ago, and how much longer will the two older boys live there?

The heating bills must be massive for that house.

New season starts April 5

Quote Originally Posted by march;3865298;
    New season starts April 5
    AWESOME, THANKS!!!
    KAREN

Re: Little People, Big World - TLC

SEASON 6

Little People, Big World
    Twins Go Commando
    After years of growing apart, twins Zach and Jeremy attempt to reconnect on their first trip to Europe. Backpacking in Scotland without the rest of the Roloff family proves to be tougher than they had imagined.

Little People, Big World
    Amsterdammed
    Only a few days into their European trip, twins Zach and Jeremy have lots of fun in London, but trouble awaits them in Amsterdam - where personalities clash, tensions rise, and a visit to the city's infamous red light district causes friction.
    KAREN

April 12, 8:00pm
    Roman Roloffs
    Amy, Molly and Jake fly off to Italy, but when Molly gets sick on the plane, it threatens to ruin their vacation before it begins. Meanwhile, traveling in Germany, Zach and Jeremy visit a small town and run head-on into the language barrier.

Apr 12, 8:30 pm
    Brothers in Bavaria
    Zach and Jeremy travel through Bavaria without a plan. After an awe-inspiring tram ride to Germany's tallest peak, an eye-opening tour of Dachau Concentration Camp moves them beyond words. Meanwhile, Amy, Molly and Jake journey from Rome to Pisa, Italy.
    KAREN

FORT Fan

Did anyone watch last night? Whats with Matt's assistant?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;3893336;
    Did anyone watch last night? Whats with Matt's assistant?
    Matt has had an assistant for several years. Seems like Matt and his assistant took over pretty much all the pre-planning for the soccer camp in Oregon and then the planning for the trip to Ireland for the games.

Of course, Matt couldn't be bothered actually showing up at the games until well after they started, so Amy had to be coach, manager, and mom (she had two kids - Jack and Molly - that were with them but not on the team). I was disappointed with Matt once again; he left Amy in the lurch.

I think Molly summed up her dad's behaviour best last night, saying something along the lines of "He always thinks of himself first". He "excused" himself from the first few days of the games, saying that the soccer events didn't start until later anyway and that it would be "a waste of his time" to be there from the start. He could have been there to support the team and to help Amy with all the registration and prep stuff. But he figured he would be bored so he decided to travel with Jeremy. Then he didn't even show up for his bocce ball event. I would have blasted him if I were Amy.
    Don't let the small things sweat

I thought this episode really showed Matt's true character, I really don't know how Amy has put up with him for so long. I'm also wondering why he didn't take the other two kids along with Jeremy? Does Matt have some sort of addiction problem, he always seems to be missing or "doesn't show up" and no one really goes looking for him? Is that because they know he's sleeping it off? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Denna40;3893465;
    I thought this episode really showed Matt's true character, I really don't know how Amy has put up with him for so long. I'm also wondering why he didn't take the other two kids along with Jeremy? Does Matt have some sort of addiction problem, he always seems to be missing or "doesn't show up" and no one really goes looking for him? Is that because they know he's sleeping it off? Just curious.
    I think both Amy and Matt need therapy. I think Matt has ADD, because he always has to keep busy and Amy has anger management issues because whenever Matt tries to give the kids discipline, she flies off the handle. I think that's why Zach is so messed up. I too didn't see the need for Matt and Jeremy to go off on their own becasue Amy really needed the help at least from Jeremy because she wouldn't listen to Matt. Hope they work it out and soon and take Zach with them.

+ Reply to Thread