+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 155 FirstFirst ... 54104144145146147148149150151152153154155 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1545
Like Tree974Likes

Thread: Little People, Big World - TLC

FORT Fogey

Re: Little People, Big World - TLC

Amy has a real anger management problem, I agree. It'll mess up this relationship, too, if she doesn't get it under control.

FORT Fogey Ms.pacman New Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion awesomekina23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    So young.
    I was thinking the same thing. And Molly seems to be the only one holding down an actual career before starting a family.

FORT Newbie

Any way to watch online when living in Canada.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I cannot believe how long Jeremy was dragging his feet with regard to fixing up his new home. I think he's just plain....lazy.
    With a side order of incompetent.
    sclarke257 likes this.
    I'm Paula.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    With a side order of incompetent.
    I almost feel sorry for Audrey! Her life doesn't seem to be unfolding quite as she had hoped.
    Teri313 likes this.

How is Jacob going to support a wife and well, live? No job, no college education...none of these Roloff boys work full time jobs. Zach works part time at a soccer place but that cold not possibly pay much more than a minimum wage salary. Jacob will rejoin the series as he will need the money to support his lifestyle and wife, who doesn't 't work either. Maybe they will do a blog together like slacker Jeremy and Auj. These kids, with exception of Molly, have no ambition, no gumption, no work ethic. I don't feel sorry for Audrey...I find her to have a holier than thou attitude and her "sermons" on her blog are laughable. Shame on her for not seeing that her husband was lazy and entitled a long time ago.
    sclarke257 likes this.

Well, Amy and Chris seem to be chugging right along... I saw recently that they were on a Caribbean cruise together and are nearing the 2-year together mark.

FORT Newbie

That's great. Why she still gets her panties in a bunch about Matt is truly beyond me!

Quote Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
    That's great. Why she still gets her panties in a bunch about Matt is truly beyond me!
    I knowwwww...
    And Amy really hates the fact that Matt is dating Karen.
    I also thought Amy had a strange reaction when the producer asked her during her alone time on camera whether or not Chris had told her he loved her. I took her body language to mean that the answer was "no".

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    I knowwwww...
    And Amy really hates the fact that Matt is dating Karen.
    I also thought Amy had a strange reaction when the producer asked her during her alone time on camera whether or not Chris had told her he loved her. I took her body language to mean that the answer was "no".
    She's hinted in the past -- or at least her fans have -- that he and Caryn were an item while Matt was still married to Amy, but I don't believe that's ever been confirmed, and even if it were true, who can blame Matt the way Amy always treated him ("like a dog," in the words of Jon Gosselin)? Besides which, can Matt even do the deed? He seems quite infirm and incapacitated! At any rate, it's past time for Amy to grow up and deal with her now three-year-old divorce like an adult. If anything, she gives the impression of still being hung up on Matt; it's almost like her whole aim in life is to show him what a great time she's having in order to make him jealous. The opposite of love isn't hate; it's indifference (which seems to be what Matt feels for her at this point). And how long can she keep the lid on that volatile temper of hers? I'm sure she'd like to remarry, and that's probably where the conflict will arise. The lifetime bachelor may not care to change his status...
    tinderbox and sclarke257 like this.

+ Reply to Thread