+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142143144145146147148149150151152
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1520
Like Tree946Likes

Thread: Little People, Big World - TLC

Re: Little People, Big World - TLC

Babies are wonderful things, aren't they!?
    Congrats to them both.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Welcome to 'real life' Audrey. I guess you won't be adding 'new mom expert' to your perfect marriage advice blog.

Audrey Roloff Shares Postpartum Struggles - Us Weekly

Actually, I do feel a little sorry for her. Post partum depression and breast/nursing mastitis are not easy!

FORT Fogey

So how about using formula? Babies CAN survive on that. If it ain't working, it ain't working!
    karna68 likes this.

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Most of the comments I've seen online address Audrey's attitude (up until the baby's birth) that her life is perfect, and that if people just followed her belief system, their life could be perfect, too. Mastitis and other breast-feeding issues are real. The problem is, Audrey has little experience with real challenges. She's not going to have to get healed up and rested up so she can rush back to a job so she can pay for her house, cars, remodels, etc. She doesn't have to worry about adding the cost of child care onto their other expenses.

Her husband doesn't even appear to work. Take the need for employment out the equation, and there's not going to be a lot of sympathy headed their way.
    I'm Paula.

FORT Regular

I might start liking Audrey if this situation helps her to become less judgmental and a little bit humble.
    AZChristian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Most of the comments I've seen online address Audrey's attitude (up until the baby's birth) that her life is perfect, and that if people just followed her belief system, their life could be perfect, too. Mastitis and other breast-feeding issues are real. The problem is, Audrey has little experience with real challenges. She's not going to have to get healed up and rested up so she can rush back to a job so she can pay for her house, cars, remodels, etc. She doesn't have to worry about adding the cost of child care onto their other expenses.

Her husband doesn't even appear to work. Take the need for employment out the equation, and there's not going to be a lot of sympathy headed their way.
    AMEN! Her Instagram and blogs are nauseating..they're the perfect couple, they have the perfect life, their love for each other is perfect...everything s just PERFECT! Of course her pregnancy was perfect ergo her baby and her life with a newborn would be perfect. Jeremy does not work. He takes pictures sometimes...that's it. She married a slacker with an attitude. The "golden boy" who was pampered and fussed over all his life by his parents has no gumption, no work ethic and zero life skills. Now they have real life grown up problems...a mortgage to pay, health insurance, health issues to deal with and a newborn baby to take care of. I wonder why they have not put a photo of the baby up on Instagram or on her blog? Very curious...she posted her bare pregnant belly multiple times but isn't posting a photo of her perfect baby? Strange to say the least. Their judgemental, sanctimonious blogs show just how immature and self righteous they are. They need to be knocked down a few pegs...unfortunately that will not happen until this show is kaput...the longer the show remains on the air the more insufferable they become. Of course the bad parenting on the part of Amy and Matt laid the groundwork for Jeremy's lack of ambition and inflated sense of self.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I'm not all that thrilled with the trend of new baby names these last 5 years, or so, but I think Ember is really very lovely considering some of the names I've heard.
    I think it's an odd name...she will be called Amber by most people...just the way people are, they are more familiar with Amber. Personally, I don't like it...sounds weird.

The new generation of fantasy characters are named Ember. At least it is a popular name among writers of that genre.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Well, I've seen pix of their baby on Audrey's instagram...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksave1052 View Post
    AMEN! Her Instagram and blogs are nauseating..they're the perfect couple, they have the perfect life, their love for each other is perfect...everything s just PERFECT! Of course her pregnancy was perfect ergo her baby and her life with a newborn would be perfect. Jeremy does not work. He takes pictures sometimes...that's it. She married a slacker with an attitude. The "golden boy" who was pampered and fussed over all his life by his parents has no gumption, no work ethic and zero life skills. Now they have real life grown up problems...a mortgage to pay, health insurance, health issues to deal with and a newborn baby to take care of. I wonder why they have not put a photo of the baby up on Instagram or on her blog? Very curious...she posted her bare pregnant belly multiple times but isn't posting a photo of her perfect baby? Strange to say the least. Their judgemental, sanctimonious blogs show just how immature and self righteous they are. They need to be knocked down a few pegs...unfortunately that will not happen until this show is kaput...the longer the show remains on the air the more insufferable they become. Of course the bad parenting on the part of Amy and Matt laid the groundwork for Jeremy's lack of ambition and inflated sense of self.
    You got it. Jeremy's quite content to ride TLC's gravy train as a "reality star" - no need for gumption or a work ethic. Perhaps "reality" will set in when the show is finally cancelled.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread