+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4292132133134135136137138139140141142143144 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1440
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Little People, Big World - TLC

Re: Little People, Big World - TLC

I would agree, Sketch, we do see it very often but every camera scene is not every day of her life.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

Quick add-in: My C section was planned due to medical issues....no choice in the matter. In and out in ten minutes!!

Back to Matt and Amy: I like how Matt can be kinda snarky: "What else do you want to fight about?".......and he says it with a smile!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KTinCT View Post
    I would agree, Sketch, we do see it very often but every camera scene is not every day of her life.
    If anything, wouldn't she refrain from over-indulging on the "rare" occasions the camera is capturing her day, then? Or does she WANT us to think she drinks like a fish???

I don't blame Matt for that comment (EVERYTHING is an argument with Amy; he could say the sky is blue, and she would pick a fight with him over it); at least he retains his sense of humor! I'd enjoy pushing her buttons, too; she makes it too easy.

FORT Newbie

I agree that the show sure does show Amy drinking in almost every scene she's in. Whether or not that's what the producers want to portray Amy as, I have no idea.

I wonder how much Amy weighs. Surely alcohol would affect her more than, say, a 200 pound person. I would think after one glass of wine she's probably feeling pretty good! Heck, if I was dating someone as dull-witted as Chris, I'd be drinking a lot too.

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    If anything, wouldn't she refrain from over-indulging on the "rare" occasions the camera is capturing her day, then? Or does she WANT us to think she drinks like a fish???

I don't blame Matt for that comment (EVERYTHING is an argument with Amy; he could say the sky is blue, and she would pick a fight with him over it); at least he retains his sense of humor! I'd enjoy pushing her buttons, too; she makes it too easy.
    Amy, in her nitpicking, reminds me of a middle school girl. (I taught in a middle school this past year....happy to move to K-6!) and geez....Me: "It looks like it might rain later today!" Students: "How do you know? Are you a meteorologist? Can you promise the clouds won't come in? It is not THAT cloudy!" And on and on....Amy, you sound like a thirteen year old girl!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Hanson View Post
    Amy, in her nitpicking, reminds me of a middle school girl. (I taught in a middle school this past year....happy to move to K-6!) and geez....Me: "It looks like it might rain later today!" Students: "How do you know? Are you a meteorologist? Can you promise the clouds won't come in? It is not THAT cloudy!" And on and on....Amy, you sound like a thirteen year old girl!!!
    She is SO angry! Did anyone watch the show years ago and, if so, was she always like that? I would LOVE to watch some of the very first seasons to see how everyone compares; if only they'd show those again instead of the most recent ones over and over.

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Interesting FB post from Matt today. Is this really his new abode, or is he flipping houses now? Time will tell.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    momrek06 likes this.
    I'm Paula.

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    She is SO angry! Did anyone watch the show years ago and, if so, was she always like that? I would LOVE to watch some of the very first seasons to see how everyone compares; if only they'd show those again instead of the most recent ones over and over.
    I have watched this show since DAY ONE.

And NO, NOT AT ALL.

In the beginning AMY was AWESOME. Everyone loved AMY. I remember a time one of my GF's even got tickets to see her speak somewhere. I was unable to go OR I would have been there.

HER FANS LOVED HER..........and then one Season she TURNED.

The show first came out in 2006. Its in its 11th Season. They took a few years off between S6&7.

I cannot believe (I say this over and over again) that AMY does not take 5 minutes and watch herself on the show and she can see for herself how CAUSTIC she is to Matt.

Back in the early days everyone commented DAILY on her LACK of HOUSEKEEPING. Amy did not care. Whatever floats your boat BUT her home was ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS TRASHED.

She allowed those kids to TRASH their rooms and not do a thing about it. Matt would comment on the show to Amy about the kiddos doing more around the house and Amy would totally DISAGREE with him.

Its not a surprise to me that ALL THREE MALES basically have no real goals in life ... like a REAL JOB with a REAL INCOME.

Molly was always always always the sweetest, kindest, neatest and most loving girl ever and always always always at the very TOP OF HER CLASS.

The three boys BARELY made it to school each day. It was BIZARRE to me. I think the TWINS actually stayed back in 12th grade as their attendance was HORRID.

Amy, who was a education major in college and did do some teaching after she grad college ALLOWED this behavior from the boys.
    tinderbox and AZChristian like this.
    KAREN

I am behind this Season in my viewing.

Interesting if Matt is in the FLIPPING business.

GOOD FOR HIM.
    AZChristian likes this.
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Darewright View Post
    I agree that the show sure does show Amy drinking in almost every scene she's in. Whether or not that's what the producers want to portray Amy as, I have no idea.

I wonder how much Amy weighs. Surely alcohol would affect her more than, say, a 200 pound person. I would think after one glass of wine she's probably feeling pretty good! Heck, if I was dating someone as dull-witted as Chris, I'd be drinking a lot too.
    Welcome, Darewright! Enjoyed your observations. I've noticed that very little (if anything) shown on these reality shows is 'by accident' -- so my guess is that the producers have been very much aware of how they're portraying Amy. Usually that's done to add to the drama of the character, but in this case, I think there's no lack of drama with Amy.

+ Reply to Thread