+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3282122123124125126127128129130131132133 LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1326
Like Tree756Likes

Thread: Little People, Big World - TLC

Re: Little People, Big World - TLC

I just watched now and I cannot figure Chris out ... does he want to see multiple women or just Amy and forge ahead to settling down with her?

Amy looked confused after their talk after their "alone" dinner. Appears everything was great at SOUP night.

Then Amy's friend told her to find out what Chris' 'future' plans are with them so Amy decides to have Chris over for dinner. But appears
    she kinda sorta blindsided Chris with the topic. ruh roh

I am soooooo glad that Zach took the position with Matt's step stool company. He is married and a dad now, he needed a fulltime day job with a career as vs a part time job coaching soccer
    for youths. He can continue the coaching in the evening like he has been.

provenceguy, yes, Zach actually said in the episode that Tori is going to be taking some time off once the new baby arrives.

Jeremy always wears his hair pulled up in a man bun or wears a winter cap all the time ... but yikes, the last scene with his hair down, blah, it looks awful.

So so so so sad about SULLY.
    tinderbox and Imperfect1 like this.
    KAREN

I still think Chris is just playing. He likes being on tv and he likes the $$ he's getting for being there. He's a real estate agent and if it's the same there as here it's feast or famine in that business. A steady paycheck for simply taking Amy out and eating dinners prepared for him and purchased for him and all the wine he can drink.

He's never been married and I don't think he's falling hard for Amy. He's just enjoying the ride.

I guess I'll have to eat my hat if I'm wrong.
    momrek06 and Kicksave1052 like this.

FORT Fanatic

I don't understand all the hate for Chris (not just on this forum, but others and the LPBW Facebook page). He wants a companion to enjoy life with, but not a big hairy formal commitment. I don't know that he intends to date other women concurrently, but he doesn't want to pledge his life and every minute to Amy. I agree with him that many middle-aged people who have "been there, done that" with a marriage or long-term relationship just want companionship or friends-with-benefits rather than all the complications of blending family, combining households, joining money, etc. "Someone to play with on the weekend" sums it up pretty well, and I think he's been very upfront about that. Amy wants more; unfortunately, she seems to need the whole white picket fence family. A second time. Again, that's assuming that the relationship we're being shown is real and neither less -- nor more -- than depicted for ratings.

In other words, while they're definitely not on the same page and don't want the same thing, that doesn't make Chris evil, IMO. It does make Amy dumb, however, if she doesn't get a clue and adjust her expectations accordingly!

I have to say, I am a big fan of Jer's and Auj's curly mop-tops.
    Last edited by sketcher; 05-20-2017 at 07:31 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Actually I think Jacob has grown up a lot since we last saw him on the show. He reminds me a lot of Jeremy and she reminds me of Audrey. I wish him well.

He never talked on the show and always seemed a bit distant. Now we learn that's all he knew was filming. I think he needed alone time to find Jacob.

I think eventually the $$ will lure him back to the farm but when he returns he will perhaps be HIS OWN man.

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    I don't understand all the hate for Chris (not just on this forum, but others and the LPBW Facebook page). He wants a companion to enjoy life with, but not a big hairy formal commitment. I don't know that he intends to date other women concurrently, but he doesn't want to pledge his life and every minute to Amy. I agree with him that many middle-aged people who have "been there, done that" with a marriage or long-term relationship just want companionship or friends-with-benefits rather than all the complications of blending family, combining households, joining money, etc. "Someone to play with on the weekend" sums it up pretty well, and I think he's been very upfront about that. Amy wants more; unfortunately, she seems to need the whole white picket fence family. A second time. Again, that's assuming that the relationship we're being shown is real and neither less -- nor more -- than depicted for ratings.

In other words, while they're definitely not on the same page and don't want the same thing, that doesn't make Chris evil, IMO. It does make Amy dumb, however, if she doesn't get a clue and adjust her expectations accordingly!

I have to say, I am a big fan of Jer's and Auj's curly mop-tops.
    I am thinking Chris has always known single life and Amy has mostly known only married life. Perhaps they will both adjust to what suits then as a couple if they decide whatever is what they both want.

Perhaps we just didn't accept Chris as a confirmed bachelor and thought he should want marriage if he is seeing Amy. But they each will know what they want as time passes by.

If Amy is looking for a husband then perhaps Chris is not her guy. He seems pretty happy as he is. And now he has explained it to her.

I guess I just never realized that before. Couples now days don't always want to be married to be happy.

I wish them well.
    KTinCT likes this.

FORT Fanatic

I've personally never seen any reason to get married unless you're young and plan to start a family, for the stability that lends children. If you're middle-aged and "been there, done that," just be together if you want to be and split up if you want to split up. A piece of paper doesn't constitute a commitment; only more complications if it doesn't last. Too many want to marry for that false sense of security or, worse, mercenary gain (pensions, life insurance, shared property, etc.). Guess I'm a "confirmed spinster."

Chris has been saying this all along, but maybe Amy finally heard him!
    petertracy and jeanne like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    I've personally never seen any reason to get married unless you're young and plan to start a family, for the stability that lends children. If you're middle-aged and "been there, done that," just be together if you want to be and split up if you want to split up. A piece of paper doesn't constitute a commitment; only more complications if it doesn't last. Too many want to marry for that false sense of security or, worse, mercenary gain (pensions, life insurance, shared property, etc.). Guess I'm a "confirmed spinster."

Chris has been saying this all along, but maybe Amy finally heard him!
    As Amy said during that episode she NEVER EVER thought she would find someone so soon after her marriage ended and is enjoying every single minute of this new relationship w/Chris.

It was Amy that stated that she just cannot believe its already 6 months with Chris and yet when she asked Chris his thoughts on their 6 months together his response was "I just take it as it comes" ....
    hmmm not exactly the response Amy was hoping for esp by the look on her face. It appears to ME that Amy wants a serious committment from Chris. Another words Amy does NOT want to "share" Chris
    with any other ladies. Amy Roloff has FALLEN for Chris. So she would love to hear Chris say the SAME about HER.
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

Amy, always competitive and eager to "out-perform" Matt, simply wants to be the first to date, the first to marry, and have the better mate when the dust settles. She wasn't looking? I'll bet! Matt is obviously done with Amy; he actually HOPES she goes off with someone else and leaves him alone and genuinely wishes her well, whereas Amy is still seething with anger and, as I see it, anxious to stick it to him. She has lots of emotional baggage from that marriage (and probably before) and should seek therapy!
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Sharing another link from the other forum. That one gets tiresome to me... There's one poster who absolutely hates both Matt and Jer (and now Auj, by extension) with a passion, and it's basically just one non-stop rant against them... But they do post interesting links. Of course the article gets the facts wrong (suggesting that a normal birth weight and length argues against the baby being a LP; it doesn't), but it also lends credence to the fact that they're saving the news for a "big reveal" on the show.

Is Baby Roloff a Dwarf? Everything You Need to Know About Tori and Zach Roloff

+ Reply to Thread