+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: Little People, Big World - TLC

Re: ~ Little People, Big World ~ Season 5 Premier ~ 10/12/2009

That letter versus the episode tonight if you watched where Amy was pondering the future is a stark contrast.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3759928;
    That letter versus the episode tonight if you watched where Amy was pondering the future is a stark contrast.
    ITA. That was certainly a sad epi last night. Amy's anger early on when leaving the house for the airport......right up until the very end of the second epi and her pondering her future with Matt.
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

I know Amy is a college graduate, but several times last night she said, "For he and I." Should be "For him and for me." My mom was an English teacher; that's my excuse.

Also, several times they called Jacob "Jay." Is this something new? I don't recall noticing that before.

A dude ranch sounds like a very poor choice of vacation spots for three people who are little people. I guess it's hard to resist if it's a free trip. The kids seemed to enjoy it.

I know what is happening. Matt and Amy are divorcing and Matt is going to move in with Kate and it will be called the little guy + kate + too damn many. I have it from a reliable source...the National Enquirer, TMZ, it was on one of those I am sure of it )
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3760199;

Also, several times they called Jacob "Jay." Is this something new? I don't recall noticing that before.

A dude ranch sounds like a very poor choice of vacation spots for three people who are little people. I guess it's hard to resist if it's a free trip. The kids seemed to enjoy it.
    I have always heard Matt call Jacob, Jac....and heard Matt call Jeremy, Jer!!! Amy tends to call the kiddos by their FULL names.

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3760218;
    I know what is happening. Matt and Amy are divorcing and Matt is going to move in with Kate and it will be called the little guy + kate + too damn many. I have it from a reliable source...the National Enquirer, TMZ, it was on one of those I am sure of it )
    KAREN

I am a little behind in watching my episodes. I finally got to wach last weeks.
    It's a good thing they told us that Zach was turning 19 because he was acting 12 on that show. Sheesh
    Now in some of his confessionals he will say stuff that is really mature but then you see him acting so immature that it gets really confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3760218;
    *threadjack*

Shouldn't this post be labeled a **spoiler** since you gave away the new show? But I actually read that it is going to be a "blending" of a few more shows than that. Little guy + kate + too damn many join Tabathas' Salon Takeover while Trading Spouses during a Survivors Amazing Race and Dancing with the Stars during a Project Runway to determine The Biggest Loser.

*end threadjack*

I don't know how to do spoilers, you know where they are hidden until highlighted.

The biggest loser will be us, having to even think of watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3760307;
    *threadjack*

Shouldn't this post be labeled a **spoiler** since you gave away the new show? But I actually read that it is going to be a "blending" of a few more shows than that. Little guy + kate + too damn many join Tabathas' Salon Takeover while Trading Spouses during a Survivors Amazing Race and Dancing with the Stars during a Project Runway to determine The Biggest Loser.

*end threadjack*
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread