It's a boy!!!
And I'm with Tori, Go Hawks!
Little People, Big World's Zach and Tori Roloff Are Having a
Matt Roloff @mattroloff 23 Dec 2016
Our Molly is getting married. So excited. @usweekly
14 replies 13 retweets 218 likes
Zach has expressed disinterest in managing or running the farm..Jeremy wants the farm but he has zero experience in the daily running of it or managing the finances of running it. He's too much of a slacker and entitled prince to go take business classes so he can learn how to balance the books, meet payroll etc. etc...all he knows how to do is to help with projects.
Geez, Amy... Could you be any more obvious about making sure Matt knows that you have a HOT HEAVY DATE that night or exactly where you plan to be making out with the guy, even if you have to grab his face and initiate the kiss yourself? Her excitement is embarrassing! I'll be glad when her energies are occupied by the grandchildren (Jer and Aud's kids, because I assume Zach will be caring for theirs during the day while Tori works since he's home until school is out anyway).
Even Chris admitted that the bike ride was just a bike ride, but Amy was acting like it was a proposal, for Pete's sake... And he missed her birthday boat ride (without a very good excuse; it could have been rescheduled, or he could have asked her to be his date at the family wedding), so he offered to take her out for a birthday dinner instead. To me, that's "friend" zone, but she's determined to rub Matt's face in her romantic/sexual success. Good grief; you can tell where the cameras are pointing by looking at them! How transparent can you get? And the profane outburst at the pregnancy announcement was also real classy, Amy!
I was bothered that Tori's mom embraced her, but then just stood there instead of hugging and/or also congratulating Zach; in fact, did anyone congratulate him besides Amy? He DID have a "little" something to do with it (no pun intended)...
OMG! Did we really have to see Amy grab Chris's face and proceed to make out with him?????? Calm down Amy... Amy is oozing desperation with this guy...he's gonna bolt. Unless he's a paid actor playing the role of Amy's new beau. The return of Lisa! New drinking game...whenever Zach and Tori call each other "babe" you have to take a shot. Amy using the F bomb at learning she's going to be a grandparent was totally classless...such language from a God fearing Christian woman...LOL.
That was so stupid--- I literally said this out loud, when Amy asked and Matt agreed to take down the cameras (which filmed the property's entrance and HIS door).
1. I was shocked they didn't already have security cameras set up on the entrance.
2. They just told the world there's no security up... so once film crew is gone- come on in, steal or vandalize.
3. As for Amy's privacy, wouldn't it be better for Matt to check a monitor than for him to physically go see who's on the property--- and possibly butt in on her party.
4. Due to his health, Matt has to be feeling vulnerable right now. He's even talking about making sure his next place is wheelchair accessible for himself. They're security cameras because they can help people feel more secure.
5. I know they're not filmed all the time, but still Amy's on TV. It's not like Matt has to turn off the TV when Amy's dating scenes come on.
Last edited by boredsilly; 01-11-2017 at 04:00 PM.
Amy is immature in the romance department and transparent as can be. Can she try any harder to let her family/friends/Matt know she's dating Chris without actually saying the words? She's pathetic and as subtle as a thunderstorm! Her coy routine makes me laugh.