+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bravo's Breakout Stars To Get Solo Shows

Bravo's Breakout Stars To Get Solo Shows

Three of Bravo’s familiar reality-star faces are getting their very own series. The Real Housewives of New York star Bethenny Frankel, Project Runway winner Christian Siriano and Top Chef’s Fabio Viviani will all star in new shows about their professional and personal lives, according to Variety.

Fans of Frankel will be able to follow her career as a natural foods chef in New York City (and, we suspect, the Hamptons) as well as her love life on a still-untitled show. Camera crews will shoot Siriano, who won season 4 of Runway when it still aired on Bravo, as he sets up a new shop and markets his fashion line. And Viviani will star in Fabio: A Catered Affair, which will document the Italian chef and his business partner Jacopo Falleni as they try to grow their restaurant and catering company.
    Link

Re: Bravo's Breakout Stars To Get Solo Shows

I have never watched a Real Housewives, nothing about those shows appeals to me.

I loved Christian and Fabio and will definitely tune in to at the very least catch their first shows to see if they are keepers.

I hope Fabio blesses us with more off-the-cuff gems likes "This is Top Chef, not Top Scallop" and some others that I won't repeat here lol.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Some of the reality 'stars' have been great, and probably wouldn't have been discovered any other way. I wouldn't mind seeing more of them, as I am always curious to know what has happened with many of their llives.

As it turns out, at least one more reality 'star' is getting her own show on E. Do you all remember Shayne Lamas who was the final pick on The Bachelor? (Matt and Shayne) Well I loved her, and thought she was charming, and as it turned out, extremely talented as a dancer and gymnist. Anyway, Shayne has a new show on the E Network, called "Leave it to Lamas" starting on Oct 11th -- here in Central Time it's on at 9:30PM --- so probably 10:30 Eastern, etc. I'm really looking forward to it, cause I thought she was adorable!

FORT Fogey

Love Bethenny, and her dry, witty sense of humor. Just hope she doesn't get "full of herself." Not sure why I'm feeling that she might....

I, too, liked Shane Lamas. I read that the show will feature the entire Lamas family - her mom, sister, brother, and father. Don't really want to watch Lorenzo (father) - ugh. Also, read it's a Mike Fleiss show.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3716491;
    I, too, liked Shane Lamas. I read that the show will feature the entire Lamas family - her mom, sister, brother, and father. Don't really want to watch Lorenzo (father) - ugh. Also, read it's a Mike Fleiss show.
    I'm not surprised that it's a Mike Fleiss show, since she was discovered on "his show" The Bachelor. And I'm really glad to hear that it will feature Shayne's whole family. I was fascinated by all of them in the brief home visit between Shayne and Matt, and have been really curious about them -- so this'll be great. In regard to Lorenzo -- he may be very different when being viewed as a dad -- I'm very curious about him too. I always enjoy seeing the inside scoop on celebrity families, and this one has a pretty distinguished history, as Lorenzo's dad was Fernando Lamas and his mom was, I think, Arlene Dahl -- both HUGE mega-stars in their own day!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I am really looking forward to Christian's show. He is "Fierce!" I noticed David Bromstad is using that word a lot lately. At the time Christian was using it on Project Runway, we were told it was out of date as a slang word. Guess it's back in style.

Bethenny is already full of herself. Nevertheless, I will watch all the shows because I'm hooked and want to see how it goes.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3716966;
    I'm not surprised that it's a Mike Fleiss show, since she was discovered on "his show" The Bachelor.
    I know - guess it was just a commentary on my feelings for him, although I didn't express them!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Will definitely watch Fabio's show. Love how Fabio rearranges the English language. My all time favorite Fabio-ism was when he was trying to find the right word to describe the decrepit condition of his car. You could almost hear him mentally going through the list of unacceptable words before he decided on "poo".

Will tune in to see what Christian's show is all about . . . . no doubt it will be fierce!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3717346;
    I know - guess it was just a commentary on my feelings for him, although I didn't express them!
    Yeah, I totally agree about Mike Fleiss!!! In fact, I have a new way of watching the Bachelor/Ette shows (and More To Love as well), and it totally worked. . . I TIVO ALL of the episodes, including the ATFR, if there is one, and THEN I watch them all at one time, like a marathon. It's fabulous!! Not only do I get to fast-forward past the commercials, repeated scenes, manipulated previews, and all the stupid time-wasting stuff I have no interest in, but the whole thing takes only about 3 - 4 hours, and I know the answer that very same day! No more dragged out weeks of sleuthing, speculation, Fleiss manipulations, unnecessary drama, etc. --- It's great, and it worked really well for Jillian's Bachelorette show as well as More To Love!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast