+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bravo's Breakout Stars To Get Solo Shows

Re: Bravo's Breakout Stars To Get Solo Shows

I watch both RHONYC and Top Chef regularly but I cannot stand the thought of Bethenny Frankel for a solid hour. I don't really wanna watch her unless she's fighting with cast mate Kelly Bensimon. Fabio I will watch for a solid hour. Love him, he's so charming!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3717883;
    I watch both RHONYC and Top Chef regularly but I cannot stand the thought of Bethenny Frankel for a solid hour. I don't really wanna watch her unless she's fighting with cast mate Kelly Bensimon. Fabio I will watch for a solid hour. Love him, he's so charming!
    I've never seen Fabio. Does anyone know when/what network he'll be on?

I wish jay had a series instead of one show. I really like him, out of all the winners on PR he is my favorite.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3717149;
    I am really looking forward to Christian's show. He is "Fierce!" I noticed David Bromstad is using that word a lot lately. At the time Christian was using it on Project Runway, we were told it was out of date as a slang word. Guess it's back in style.
    It's old, but never 'went away.' I think it comes from the drag ball scene in New York and most other cities.

Also "the of the world!" ("supermodel" "hot date" etc.), and "the legendARY !"

And (from the RHOA Nene) "shade."

cf: RuPaul's "Supermodel" and the film "Paris is Burning" Paris Is Burning (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, the latter I definitely recommend as a story of great strength and love among people who the rest of the society may very well despise.

Quote Originally Posted by tousselchick;3718303;
    I wish jay had a series instead of one show. I really like him, out of all the winners on PR he is my favorite.
    He will be on Celebirty Fit Club
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3717883;
    I watch both RHONYC and Top Chef regularly but I cannot stand the thought of Bethenny Frankel for a solid hour.
    Second that.

Quote Originally Posted by tousselchick;3718303;
    Quote Originally Posted by babymay;3718771;
    He will be on Celebirty Fit Club
    I would also love a show about Jay. His life, world perspective, personality and designs make for great reality tv. I think he never got a full line of anything off the ground (despite being given MANY opportunities from what I've read) because he has some personal issues to work out.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm
    cf: RuPaul's "Supermodel" and the film "Paris is Burning" Paris Is Burning (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, the latter I definitely recommend as a story of great strength and love among people who the rest of the society may very well despise.
    Too busy with work, but I would LOVE to see this movie. Thanks for sharing. The transvestite community is fascinating to me. While I'm sure DNA is at work with some of it, I've always thought that some gravitate to it because of emotional reasons - namely a safe haven away from an ugly and hurtful world.
    Last edited by Jexter; 10-13-2009 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3717924;
    I've never seen Fabio. Does anyone know when/what network he'll be on?
    Um, I'm assuming it'll be on Bravo...?

Bethenny Frankel just might be interesting on her own. Not sure if I'm really a bonafide "fan", but she is witty & smart, fast-paced enough to keep me watching. I hope she does well, as she seems like one of the few RH who isn't trying to be someone she's not (there are a few others, like RHOA NeNe, RHOC Gretchen). Would be interesting to see more spin-offs.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3726616;
    Um, I'm assuming it'll be on Bravo...?
    LOL! Duhhhhh! Thanks lobeck.

I didnt know that he would be on Celebrity Fit Club! When does it start?

Jay does have a website that he sells his stuff on, i think one of the reasons why he hasnt produced big time was he turned down the $100,000 because Bravo/PR?Weinstein Bro's would basically own anything he does for 2 years and he said 'hell no!', which I dont blame him and now its not even in the contract anymore.

I read an interview he did on Project Rungay a year ago where he talks about things, like moving back to PA and PR and it was a good interview, but I cant remember much about it now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast