+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Househusbands of Hollywood.

FORT Fan

Househusbands of Hollywood.

Did I miss the thread on this show?

It might not be brilliant television... at least it's got some interesting eye-candy in Grant Reynolds. He's a dead-ringer for Christian Bale.

And it's got some darn-tootin' funny bits in it... seeing a grown man sit amidst a group of barely teenaged girls who are talking about brassieres, their periods, and hormones.

It's got that girl from the Cosby Show, and her longtime boyfriend from A Different World... .the only two people I actually recognized on the show. It's funny... it's awkward... it's an enjoyable look into the lives of men who are not at all cut out to be househusbands.

Re: Househusbands of Hollywood.

i tried to watch this weekend, but it just wasn't holding my attention. i still have it on my dvr tho, so i'll give it another shot this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairon;3676675;
    Did I miss the thread on this show?

It might not be brilliant television... at least it's got some interesting eye-candy in Grant Reynolds. He's a dead-ringer for Christian Bale.

And it's got some darn-tootin' funny bits in it... seeing a grown man sit amidst a group of barely teenaged girls who are talking about brassieres, their periods, and hormones.

It's got that girl from the Cosby Show, and her longtime boyfriend from A Different World... .the only two people I actually recognized on the show. It's funny... it's awkward... it's an enjoyable look into the lives of men who are not at all cut out to be househusbands.

FORT Fan

How could you not love men acting like women... while complaining and beating their chests yelling that they're manly men?

If the preview is any sort of indication... this is going to have plenty of man-drama. I just love role-reversal.

i don't know - the show just seemed to move really slowly. maybe i wasn't in a tv mood tho when i was watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairon;3676687;
    How could you not love men acting like women... while complaining and beating their chests yelling that they're manly men?

If the preview is any sort of indication... this is going to have plenty of man-drama. I just love role-reversal.

What network and time does it come on?

FORT Fan

It's a fox show... but I have no idea about when they air it exactly...

man-candy!
    This is not a signature.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I really enjoy this show. Seeing the guys' perspectives is a nice change.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

LOVE IT! I watched the first 3 episodes today.. I'm hooked.

I had no intentions of watching this show, but 4 days in bed with the flu will change your mind quickly. I so love this show!! I am hooked.

FORT Fogey

Jillian is a bi-otch. With a CAPITAL B! I was shocked and saddened that she just wanted to leave Ruby alone in her room to be babysat by "Dora". She was all upset "Now if you bring her out here I will have to watch her".
    HUH? You are her freaken mother why did you have her if you don't want to take care of her?

Oh I know. You are desperate for a man to love you so you had the kid to make him stay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast